• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Argonavis -Kimi ga Mita Stage e- Game Ends Service Before Overall Project's Hiatus in 2025

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BasedJacob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2024 3:22 am Reply with quote
I don't understand why this had to exist in the first place. I remember very well when this spinoff was introduced. Bang Dream was at its peak when it was beloved by both males and females. This worthless male spinoff just antagonized them and the then-president of Bushiroad made a lame excuse that the boys were in a separate universe. Literally no asked for this. It's a waste of time and money.

It was nice that they removed the Bang Dream name from it and made it into a separate franchise a few years later but the damage had been done. Considering that Bushiroad is currently having financial woes, saying that this project is going into "indefinite hiatus" in 2025 is a very gently way to say that it is dead. And people wonder why Love Live still doesn't have its own male spinoff yet.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1