• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Introductions / Meet ANN / Tell us about Yourself (w/ index).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:42 am Reply with quote
Cloe wrote:
SuperOnizuka wrote:
I hope my trip to Ireland is going to be more exciting than my trip to Thailand.

<3 <3 <3 I'm sure it will be. I looooove Ireland; the time I spent living there was probably the best time in my life. Which part will you be visiting, or will you be traveling?

You lived in Ireland?! I so hate/envy you Crying or Very sad
Emerje

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:31 am Reply with quote
Ah, what the hell, I can do this, I'm on vacation!

Name: Jeremy Crocker

Sex: Male

Marital Status: Single

Ethnicity: Dutch-American, so I'm told. Supposedly my family tree goes back to the Puritans, but I've never checked myself.

Religion: I believe in the possibility that there is a god, but I'm just as likely to believe in the word of a G.I. Joe comic as I am the Bible.

Drink/Smoke: Neither ever.

Likes: Collecting toys (Transformers mostly), watching anime (shocking!), playing video games, building computers, fishing, camping, and cooking.

Dislikes: Hit and run drivers (my poor car...), bad drivers, and just about everyone else on the road.

Favorite anime: Voltron, Transformers, Nadesico, Gurren-Lagann, other mecha shows, Dragonball/Z/GT, Fate / stay night, Samurai 7, .hack series, and a host of others.

Favorite other animation: Avatar, Foster's Home, Family Guy, Futurama.

Favorite Manga (Light novels): .hack series (books and manga), Naruto, Bleach. (Can't say I actually read that much)

Comic Books: Transformers

Favorite Books: DragonLance...

Favorite console games: Secret of Mana (the original), Tales of Phantasia, Chrono Trigger, .hack series (original + G.U., noticing a pattern?), Grandia series, any of the SNK fighting games, any of the NIS and similar RPGs.

Favorite PC games: Final Fantasy XI, GameTap (does that count as a single game?)

Favorite TV shows/Movies: Heroes, WWE wrestling, Dr. Who, Stargate/Atlantis, Eureka, CSI, Daily Show, Colbert Report, Iron Chef (Including America, but not USA), Good Eats.

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Diet Mountain Dew, water.

Favorite Foods: There's little I won't eat, but I love sea food (good thing I'm from Maine!), I'm also hooked on sunflower seeds, I'll eat them to the point that my tongue starts turning white and I can't taste anything until the new taste buds grow in.

Least Favorite Foods: Anything with pieces of eggs in it (hardboiled eggs, egg salad), olives of any kind.

Favorite Sites: Animenewsnetwork.com, ToyMania.com, AltimitCorp.com, TFormers.com, The-MagicBox.com, LilFormers.com, Newgrounds.com, PCPitstop.com, Wikipedia.org

Favorite Sport (to watch): Wrestling if you can call it that.

Favorite Music: I'll listen to just about everything except for most rap and pop. Otherwise I like Disturbed and George Jones pretty much equally.

Job: Nurses Aid Preceptor

Hobbies: The same as my "likes".

Fun facts about Emerje:
- "Emerje" is a pseudoanagram for my real first name.
- I have used the name Emerje online and in games since 1998.
- I have always signed my posts online as well.
- I'm 6' 7" tall
- I hate to stand out, I rarely buy brand name clothes and and don't wear anything with logos.
- I can't sleep without background noise, the radio is always on when I sleep.
- I've been watching anime (as anime, not as cartoons) since I was 11 back in 1991.
- I got my first Transformer, Skywarp, when I was 4 in 1984. I still have it.
- Today I own over 1000 Transformers figures and counting.
- I've never once used instructions on a Transformer.
- I also have a large Japanese-based toy collection.
- I also first started playing video games when I was 3 in 1983, it was an Atari, which got ruined in a flood. I have been playing games ever since and have only sold two games and lost one since then. Everything else I still have.
- I like to solo MMORPGS. Go figure.
- Started going bald and gray at age 18...
- I wrote a review of Fullmetal Alchemist for ANN based on fansubs that coincidentally went up the same day it was announced as being licensed by Funimation.

Favorite Quote: "To each their own."

Pictures:
From Mother's Day. I've been on a diet so that pic is already out dated.

I'll try to get another pic up tomorrow. That's enough about me for now.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:35 am Reply with quote
Good God Emerje you're a giant. I just got this funny image of you in this small little Honda hybrid.....very funny heh. How did you go from being from Maine to Australia? Bit of a jump there.
NocturnalUX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:00 am Reply with quote
Alright, I'll give this a go.

Name: Ana

Sex: Female

Current Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Drink/Smoke: I do not drink or smoke. As a person who takes classical singing lessons it was never an option in the first place. Not that I mind it, I dislike smoke and am not too fond of alcohol.

Martial Status: In a Relationship

Religion: Agnostic with theistic influences

Likes: Reading, Writing, Singing, Dreaming and as of late anime.

Dislikes: People that cannot spell or hold a minimally intelligent conversation. Loud people, the kind who believe that shouting gets their point across. Gossip.

Favorite Anime: Neon Genesis Evangelion, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Serial Experiments Lain, Deathnote

Favorite Manga: I am very new to the world of anime and have yet to get started on any manga. This may very well change in the near future

Favorite Game: None. But I am considering learning chess.

Favorite Sport (to watch): Figure skating.

Favorite Sport (to play): None.

Favorite Music: Symphonic metal with a gothic influence (Nightwish, Within Temptation, Therion, Epica, After Forever); some progressive metal (The Gathering, Porcupine Tree, Katatonia); Classical Music (Bach, Wagner, Mozart, Scarlatti, Cézar Franck, Vivaldi, Berlioz etc); some alternative pop- for lack of a better term- (Tori Amos, Aimee Mann); some melodic death metal (Dark Tranquillity) and doom (Draconian); rock with folk influences (Gåte); and as of late a bit of J-Pop.

Favorite Books: Paradise Lost by John Milton; Plato's Republic; Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad; Hamlet by William Shakespeare; Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury; Mrs Dalloway by Virginia Woolf; Os Lusíadas by Luís de Camões; Self-Reliance (not exactly a book but I shall include it nonetheless) by Ralph Waldo Emerson; Lord of the Flies by William Golding; Jude, the Obscure by Thomas Hardy; Brave New World by Aldous Huxley; 1984 by George Orwell; Women in Love by D.H Lawrence; Peer Gynt by Henrik Ibsen; The Poetic Edda; Moby Dick by Herman Melville; Confessions of an English Opium Eater by Thomas de Quincey; The Faerie Queene by Edmund Spenser; The Sorrows of Young Werther by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe ; Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton and many, many others.

Education/Job Status: Currently studying, planning to start a part time job soon.

Favorite Food: Shrimp and pasta

Strange Facts: So many...
I wrote a novel when I was fourteen. Occasionally I still edit it and plan to finish a second and perhaps third volume as follow ups.

I "collect" languages, for lack of a better term. As such, apart from my native language (Portuguese) I am fluent in English, understand German and French, can read Korean, know a bit of Latin, can recognize Norwegian and read and write Korean. Unfortunately I tend to merely skim the surface of each language instead of becoming truly fluent which might not be the best of approaches.

I have quite a collection of My Little Pony toys. Feel free to mock me now Wink I also collect Living Dead Dolls. And bunny related items.

I get highly emotional with works of art that resonate with me. To the point that I usually end up crying like an idiot whenever a book/series/painting/movie strikes a chord.

I took classical singing lessons for a while and am a soprano singer. I used to sing in a choir but was stuck in a contralto position that almost killed me so I quit.

I suffer from extreme insomnia and usually go to bed around the break of dawn.

Most of my wardrobe is either black or purple. At one point I *only* wore purple clothes. Including shoes, barrets/hats and even underwear...taking the insanity to another level I even dyed my hair purple.

I keep a dream journal and have done so for the last ten years. For some odd reason I often dream about philosophers. A particularly weird dream included John Locke learning how to bake a chocolate cake.

I am usually taken as guy online.

I like adorable pets and gruesome horror movies. My current pets are a rabbit called Helvete (which means "hell" in Norwegian) and a turtle called Noah. I used to have several guinea pigs, most of which had as unlikely names as possible (Slayer, Jack the Ripper, Stormrider).

I love tea. It's something like an obsession. I have around twenty types of tea around and actually saved money to get a special glass pot that maximizes the flavour.
Mylene

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:55 am Reply with quote
Emerje wrote:
I like to solo MMORPGS. Go figure.

I'm sort of the same way. Sort of. Typically when I'm playing my current MMORPG (City of Heroes) I play with my husband, and only my husband. If I'm playing without him, I rarely ever team up. I don't trust other players, and it's hard to have a storyline going in my mind if I have someone typing "Hye, do u lyk amine?" in the chat area.

On the other hand, my husband and I RP our characters when we play together, so that's just a blast and a half.
Stellarleen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:48 am Reply with quote
shirokiryuu (Stephanie) - I noticed that your avatar is a shiba inu, do you have one? Here's a picture of mine. His name is Yoshi Very Happy (ignore the boy in the picture).
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s30/Stellarleen/Rob_Yoshi.jpg

SuperOnizuka wrote:
Nice to meet you. Chemical engineering is such a nifty subject. But I could never get myself into it enough for me to focus in it. [pretty pictures, btw.]

Thank you! Embarassed Very Happy The first two are from Hong Kong; I went in May. I have also been to Ireland. It was really beautiful, you will love it!
Ladara7

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:10 am Reply with quote
(English is not my first language; I apologize in advance for any mistake I might make.)

Name: A long string of given names followed by a last name which is the french translation of the name of the royal sponsor of a famous explorer. Can you figure it out?

Sex: Male

Blood Type: Unknown

Marital Status: single (always been, loving it)

Age: Just turned 40 (and feeling the psychological tremors of this milestone)

Ethnicity: Canadian, mostly of french descent, with (according to family lore) bits of italian, german and native american (mohawk) ancestry. But my patronym would indicate my distant ancestors (on my father's side) must have been from northern Spain. And perhaps even from the nobility.

Religion: Atheist (but looking for an alternative to a purely materialistic - and very uncomfortable - view of things in the subtleties of quantum mechanics), despite being baptized as a roman catholic.

Drink/Smoke: Absolutely not. My brain is my temple, no substance that would mess with it is allowed in there. And my lungs are for fresh air only.

Likes: Apart from anime, all the arts and sciences, electronics, all beautiful things and gardens and flowers. Insects also because they evoke summer and they are beautiful.

Dislikes: So many things! Off the top of my head, let's just say I wish I could live long enough to see tatoos, piercings and pot go out of fashion. But I doubt I will. Also, intolerance and narrow-mindness toward harmless things. And winter in Canada (months and months of grey skies and dirty snow, eww!)

Favorite anime: Gundam Seed, Full Metal Panic, Ghost in the shell SAC, Planetes, Samurai 7...
And so many more! I may be relatively new at this, but I must say I am in awe : anime feels like one masterpiece after the other. To think Hollywood, with its countless millions, can't even come up with anything that come close to the imagination, the character development and the emotional punch of anime. Japan rules!

Favorite Manga (Light novels): I did not really read any up to know but I just began reading Disgaea after seeing (and loving) the anime.

Favorite Books: The Left Hand of Creation, by Silk and Barrow, Labyrinths of reason, by Poundstone, La connaissance de l'univers (i.e. knowledge of the universe, I don't know if it has been translated, a very old book from around 1960) by Jean Charon, The Physical Universe, by Shu, General Relativity and Cosmology, by Weinberg, Quantum Field Theory, by Mandl and Shaw, Egyptian Grammar, by Gardiner

Favorite game: Chess, GTA on PS2, Swat2 on PC

Favorite TV shows: Apart from anime : The Amazing Race, The Antique Roadshow. and british comedies like Black Adder, Keeping Up Appearances, etc.

Favorite movies: 2001: A Space Odyssey, 2010, Aliens, SW, ep.1 : The Phantom Menace. Starship Troopers

Favorite Drink: N/A

Non-Alcoholic Drink: A good diet coke with ice cubes on a hot summer day.

Favorite Foods: Something extremely hot and spicy, with cheese and bread. I am a vegetarian.

Favorite Web sites: For information : The IMDB, The Wikipedia
For shopping : Amazon (for - almost - all my anime needs!), Ebay, Artemission, Bidancient, Medusa art, Joels Coins

Favorite Sport (to watch): None, it's really not my thing. Although I must say I am always happy when I first see baseball on TV in the spring : it's a sign summer is just around the corner!

Favorite Sport (to play): None, apart from a stroll in the park and miniature golf. Although I did enjoy playing different (virtual) sports recently on my new Wii.

Favorite Music: Jpop! (Not only does Japan has the best animation and sci-fi, it also has the best pop music!). I have more Jpop and anime music than anything else in my collection. I also enjoy some hard rock, folk music from South America and Asia (I love traditional chinese music) and I listen to seventeenth century baroque music while painting. There is one piece of classical music I can't get enough of : The Blue Danube (see favorite movies...)

Education : B Sc Hons Physics, B Sc Hons Biological sciences, MA in translation.

Job: Very busy and successful freelance translator (english to french). Thanks in no small part to the canadian federal bureaucracy which apparently needs to have each and every little memo and email translated, there is no shortage of translation work in this country. This may be the only field where "Make a lot of money working from home", is NOT an Internet scam or a common spam message. On the downside, this work is so booooring!!! I listen to Jpop to keep me awake and to help me focus while I'm doing it.

Hobbies: Anime of course, painting, drawing (when I can find the time!), fossils and antiques collecting (my house is like a museum). Rides at the amusement park.

Fun facts about Ladara7 :

1) Over a period of thirteeen years, I travelled the distance from the Earth to the Moon during the course of eleven trips to Australia, New Zealand and Polynesia, spending a total of two years in Australia (my favorite country in the world, with Japan). Now I am too afraid to fly to go anywhere.

2) I became a local celebrity in 1997 when I won the title of world champion in a contest similar to a spelling bee (not exactly the same because in french, they don't give you words to spell, they read you a text and you try to write it without mistakes. This is because of all those complicated rules the french language has and which govern the way past participles agree - or not - in number and gender with their subject and so on. Their interpretation can be very tricky.)

3) I published two sci-fi short stories (not very good) and had some of my painting shown in an exhibition (not very good either, made a lot of progress since).

4) Despite being right-handed, I wear my watch on the right wrist.

5) Been sleeping in the same canopy bed since 1983. Funny thing is, it's a bed meant for a child's bedroom. But it's falling apart and I'm getting a new one soon (in mahogany, made to order in England, yes!)

6) Studied mandarin Chinese for two years and got a straight A+ average (but I would require many more years of study to become fluent and I'm totally rusty). Began studying Japanese around 2000 (interestingly, before I even became interested in anime; I always had an affinity for the Far East), and also hieroglyphics writing and latin.

7) I became interested in anime after stumbling upon Cardcaptors during a stay in New Zealand in 2002. This was the Nelvana version, so, wanting to see the full uncut version, I began buying the DVDs, then I started watching DBZ and Inuyasha on YTV, and the rest is history.

8) I have never learned to drive.

9) I go for a stroll around Montreal's botanical garden every day.

10) I'm afraid of wide open and empty spaces.

Favorite Quotes:
Too much of a good thing is wonderful! Liberace

I am human; nothing that is human is foreign to me.
Horace, latin poet.

Last edited by Ladara7 on Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
one3rd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:41 am Reply with quote
Riyousha wrote:
MasterYeshua wrote:
Wow, I guess I'm the only African American male on this site? I was surprised by the number of Xenosaga fans though.

No. You're not alone. I'm an African American male, too. It's just that I haven't posted my pictures yet.

And apparently Yeshua didn't see my picture. I typically don't advertise my ethnicity, though, because I don't think it's important.
Emerje

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:23 pm Reply with quote
psycho 101 wrote:
Good God Emerje you're a giant. I just got this funny image of you in this small little Honda hybrid.....very funny heh. How did you go from being from Maine to Australia? Bit of a jump there.

Laughing Sidney is a town in Maine. You're thinking Sydney, easy mistake. And yeah, I drive a Hyundai Elantra, not exactly a big car, it's a tight fit.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:35 pm Reply with quote
Emerje wrote:
psycho 101 wrote:

Laughing Sidney is a town in Maine. You're thinking Sydney, easy mistake. And yeah, I drive a Hyundai Elantra, not exactly a big car, it's a tight fit.

Emerje

An Elantra you say,...wow...you have my sympathies. I've known 5 people who have gotten that model, EVERY one of them fell apart within 3-4 years, and I do mean fell apart. Hell, my one friend had his whole exhaust just fall right off the damn car while he was driving it. Thankfully not on a highway or freeway.

As for the misplaced letter, ooopppsss lol. I'm sure you've been asked this before, being from Maine, but have ya ever met Stephen King???? Not exactly sure where Bangor is compared to where you're from.
Jadress

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:15 pm Reply with quote
Alright, I'm a bit late, but why not? ^^ I copied Cloe's template.

Name: Robin. Other net aliases: Ra-chan or Jad/Jadress
Ethnicity: Half Chinese, half super-Euro-mix. (German, Welsh, Lithuanian)
Marital Status: In a relationship
Occupation: Production Assistant/Ninja/Senior Peon at a small CGI/Photo Retouching art studio. Trying to start my career as an illustrator/concept artist on the side.. ^^;
Religion: Liberal, non-denominational Christian
Drink/Smoke: Neither. And man, I'm pleasantly surprised with how many people on this forum said the same! (I hate getting dragged to bars.. -.- )
Likes: Art, mythology, animals, cute things, fantasy/sci-fi, pointy elf ears, food, learning about foreign and/or ancient cultures, comedy, video games, board games, books, toys and action figures.
Dislikes: Bugs, humidity, politics... and irritating people.
Favorite anime: Oh God, so many. I'll just list off a few things: Escaflowne, Evangelion, Ouran, Paprika, most Ghibli, annd.. oh man, my brain died. Just look at My Anime. >.<
Favorite Manga: PLEASE SAVE MY EARTH!!!
Favorite Games: Odin Sphere, Okami, FF7, Mario Party, Kirby games, Klonoa, the WipeOut racing series, DDR (I own a metal pad and a hard plastic one that has been torn apart and repaired a dozen or so times. Yes, I am a nerd), and chewing on my DS Lite. Also, c'mon, give it up for board games.
Favorite Movies: Ghost World, Run Lola Run, Pixar stuff, The Imposters (the one with Stanley Tucci.. no one I know has ever seen this movie), Attack the Gas Station (Korean), Go (Japanese), and.. other stuff.
Favorite TV: South Park, Arrested Development, The Whitest Kids U Know, and random programs that have to do with cute animals or food or both
Favorite Books: Harry Potter series, The Old Kingdom Trilogy by Garth Nix, and various Neil Gaiman novels.
Favorite Drink: The blood of innocents
Favorite Food: Melon pan *squee*, and MEAT.
Favorite Sport: Frolicking
Favorite Music: Yoko Kanno, Maaya Sakamoto, and .. a lot of random music. Techno, rock, alternative, some pop. Bad DDR music, jpop, kpop. I'm game. The Paprika theme song will NOT leave my head right now.
Fun facts: I've known about ANN forever, but I actually only started reading/participating on this site when I went to college (2003). Um. I really want to cosplay, but I don't know how to sew and won't spend the time/money. Anime cry . I have a giant collection of dragon toys/figures and I have no more room. And I spent time in Florence, Italy, and the first thing I thought of when I got there was how Miyazaki-esque it was (NERD!!!).
Pictures: Do I have to?
Setting up at the St Louis Anime Con
Me at the con again with some customers (and ears)
Laytex prosthetic ear nerd-dom[/url]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
SuperOnizuka

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:51 pm Reply with quote
Stellarleen wrote:
shirokiryuu (Stephanie) - I noticed that your avatar is a shiba inu, do you have one? Here's a picture of mine. His name is Yoshi Very Happy (ignore the boy in the picture).
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s30/Stellarleen/Rob_Yoshi.jpg

SuperOnizuka wrote:
Nice to meet you. Chemical engineering is such a nifty subject. But I could never get myself into it enough for me to focus in it. [pretty pictures, btw.]

Thank you! Embarassed Very Happy The first two are from Hong Kong; I went in May. I have also been to Ireland. It was really beautiful, you will love it!

Cloe wrote:
SuperOnizuka wrote:
I hope my trip to Ireland is going to be more exciting than my trip to Thailand.

<3 <3 <3 I'm sure it will be. I looooove Ireland; the time I spent living there was probably the best time in my life. Which part will you be visiting, or will you be traveling?

I know I will! Very Happy I will be going to Dublin, Limerick, and Cork! I want to go from Dublin straight to the west coast of Ireland...but I don't have enough vacation days for it. Mad I am sure I am going to get plenty of great pictures from Ireland, therefore I cannot wait! I already have my places to stay, the last thing I have to book are my train tickets from Dublin to Limerick, and then Limerick to Cork, and finally from Cork to Dublin.

Quote:
- I'm 6' 7" tall
- I hate to stand out, I rarely buy brand name clothes and and don't wear anything with logos.

Emerje, it must be hard then. Cause at 6'7" you do stand out ... a lot! haha! I kid!

I play MMORPGs by myself as well. At times when I have played with people, it was annoying because they would talk in a way that would annoy me.

Jadress,

Spiffy pics ... you really do like pointy ears, huh?

Last edited by SuperOnizuka on Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
P€|\||§_|\/|ast@

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quote
Jadress wrote:

Oh nooo! You mean you're not really blond? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad My image I had of you is now completely crushed. I will never be able to think of ANN's Jadress in the same way again Wink

Ladara7 wrote:
And so many more! I may be relatively new at this, but I must say I am in awe : anime feels like one masterpiece after the other. To think Hollywood, with its countless millions, can't even come up with anything that come close to the imagination, the character development and the emotional punch of anime. Japan rules!

That's what I keep trying to tell people.

Oh I was wondering what kind of pets everyone has?

I have a 30 gal FW aquarium with 12 very pretty non-aggressive fish, and 1 aggressive fish (that's how they're classified) called a skunk botia, but he doesn't bother the n-a's at all. The n-a's are 8 brilliant rasboras and 4 silver tipped tetras (1 of which looks like a mini-piranha).
MasterYeshua

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:21 pm Reply with quote
I'm noticing there are alot of J-pop fans here. So I have to ask this question that has always bothered me, is it unusual to listen to J-pop if you can't understand Japanese? Is it strange that I enjoy L'Arc~en~Ciel even though I need subtitles to understand the lyrics? Please tell me I'm not the only Embarassed ?
LydiaDianne

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:28 pm Reply with quote
MasterYeshua wrote:
I'm noticing there are alot of J-pop fans here. So I have to ask this question that has always bothered me, is it unusual to listen to J-pop if you can't understand Japanese? Is it strange that I enjoy L'Arc~en~Ciel even though I need subtitles to understand the lyrics? Please tell me I'm not the only Embarassed ?

No, it's the music and the tones and the way the voice works with the first two. At least it is for me.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 9 of 233