• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Remaking an Anime

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DemonDragonJ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:11 am Reply with quote
Japanese animation, in my mind, is one of the greatest forms of media in the world, and it is slowly gaining more popularity every day. However, as time passes, some anime series lose popularity and fade into obscurity. This can be very unfortunate, for some anime series are of excellent quality, and should never be forgotten.

Now, I have two questions to ask everyone here.

First, what anime would you like to remake, if you had the funds and resoruces to do so, and why?

Second, what anime seems likely in reality to be remade in another five to ten years?

Now, in response to my own questions:

First, I would like to remake Dragon Ball (Z) and Digimon. Those two franchises were phenomenal when they first started, but they slowly degraded as time passed. I have some excellent ideas for remaking these series, and I feel that I could bring these series back into full swing if I only had the funds to do so.

Secondly, I am not certain what anime series will be remade in reality, but a new Cardcaptor Sakura series would really be nice.

What does everyone else have to say on this matter?
Kouji

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:08 am Reply with quote
I'd like to see Sailor Moon, the original Macross, and Nausicaa remade. The original Sailor Moon anime was a classic but failed to follow the manga. I know there's a live-action version of it too and while I really enjoyed Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, the acting and special effects were just a little too cheesy at times, and while it started off really accurate to the manga, it ended up going off on its own storyline half-way through. I still think Sailor Moon deserves to have an anime adaption that stays truer to Takeuchi Naoko-san's original manga. It'd also be great to see a new anime version of Sailor Moon that's produced with higher production values, since the original anime always had very inconsistent animation. The original Macross was a classic and storyline-wise, it's perfect. In fact, the original Macross is one of my all-time favorite series, but I think the animation is way too outdated and it's about time for a remake. Macross is one of those series that's regarded as a classic but not many of today's anime fans know about it and when the series is brought up in discussions, it's usually about the more popular yet inaccurate dubbed version known as Robotech. I think Macross could have a lot more popularity if they remade the original series. They could keep the same basic general plot and characters but with different situations, updated animation and a new soundtrack. Macross is all about the music and culture and while the original soundtrack is great, the bubblegum pop songs Minmay sings are about as outdated as the animation. It'd be great to see Macross with some modern music, especially if they use some of Iijima Mari-san's newer songs for Minmay's songs and a soundtrack as cool as Macross Plus'.

The original film version of Nausicaa was excellent and will always be regarded as a classic, but even though I haven't read the manga version yet, I am aware that the anime is a poor adaption of it, and that even Miyazaki-san himself was unsatifised with the ending and the movie only animated the first volume of the manga. I know Miyazaki-san doesn't like to make sequels to his works, but he never said anything about remakes or that anyone else couldn't work on his stories. Perhaps somebody else from Studio Ghibli could work on an updated adaption of the Nausicaa manga or even a different company all-together could easily suffice. I wouldn't want to see it as a film, either. The manga would be too long to fit into a film unless they make it as a trilogy and even then some liberites would have to be taken to fit the retstricted length of films. I'd rather see an updated adaption of Nausicaa produced as an OVA series. That way the producers can have the time to include as much footage from the manga as possible but still have the same kind of production values they would get from working on a full-length feature film. I'd just think that Nausicaa needs to have the rest of its manga animated and with updated techonology. It'd be really fun to see, I think.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Luminal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:01 am Reply with quote
1) Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind desperately needs a remake. It is such a beautiful story, but the graphics are just plain ugly. That is probably the reason why I haven't seen this movie over and over again. I already know the story, which is great, but there's nothing else to satisfy the senses.

2) They will probably do a remake of Neon Genesis Evangelion in the next 10 years. It is already pretty old and for some reason I don't understand it has a huge number of fans. After the release of the NGE Birth and Rebirth it was proved that the fans would accept anything related to NGE, it would probably do pretty well.

Luminal
Pleroma

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:23 pm Reply with quote
For some reason I never liked older anime. Miyazaki aside, the visual style of most of 80's anime makes it just about unwatchable to me (lets not even get into the disgusting Astro Boy style) and even early 90's stuff can look really bad if it hasn't been remastered. Hence seeing something like Macross or better yet the Leiji Matsumoto (Captain Harlock, Battleship Yamato, etc) shows with a modern look and being able to enjoy the story without the horrid visuals would be a definite treat.

As far as reality goes, I think the only remakes we are likely to see are those of shows which did a poor job of covering the material in the first place. The new Hellsing and recently announced Negima are a prime example of this. NGE may look somewhat dated, but remaking it would be pretty pointless since it would either be a prettier copy or a new version which would loose what made the original special.
NyuuChan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:59 pm Reply with quote
Luminal wrote:
1) Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind desperately needs a remake. It is such a beautiful story, but the graphics are just plain ugly. That is probably the reason why I haven't seen this movie over and over again. I already know the story, which is great, but there's nothing else to satisfy the senses.

2) They will probably do a remake of Neon Genesis Evangelion in the next 10 years. It is already pretty old and for some reason I don't understand it has a huge number of fans. After the release of the NGE Birth and Rebirth it was proved that the fans would accept anything related to NGE, it would probably do pretty well.

Luminal

HELL YES on the naussica remake....my god it looks like crap, but yet it rocks so hard ._.

however, although a bit old, EVA seems to have held up well in the looks department...it looks a lot more recent and pretty thasn alot of other series, you have to admit.

Now, I would preform remakes of many; mainly Hellsing, however there doing that now, so yayy!

I'd also alter the looks of Grave of the Fireflies; it's such a great emotional journey, however the art does show it's age; personally, if the artist of FMA were to redo it it would be perfect. I love her art. Or, whoever did Champloo and Cowboy Bebop would be perfect; really interesting style he has there.

Actually, rehashes of all of miyazaki's older films i think would work great; the newer anime look is what newer audiences have come to like and expect, so the remade versions would allow them to spread the Miyazaki love too Very Happy
Mawdryn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:11 pm Reply with quote
My vote would be for an updated version of Lupin III simply to bring its style into the present.

I'd also vote for Gatchaman and Space Cruiser Yamato to relaunch those franchises for a new audience.

Last edited by Mawdryn on Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Digital Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:38 pm Reply with quote
Mawdryn wrote:
I'd also vote for Gatchaman
They did to a remake of Gatchaman about 10 year ago. The good news was that it kicked ass. I really loved out they moderised a lot of the designs, and still kept them looking cool and yet retro at the same time.
The bad side of this was that is was very short ova.

I would love to see more to it.

Mawdryn wrote:
I'd also vote for ... Space Cruiser Yamato.
They just about remade every thing else from that creator. I think Space Cruiser Yamato is long over due for a remake and a moderisation.

VOLTRON is another series I would like to see remade. But this time could they not have a childish plot they they did with VOLTRON 3D.
The biggest downfall for VOLTRON 3D was that all the fans grew up, however the writers forgot about this.
And at the time, we are seeing a lot of other cartoon, anime, tv shows and movies that are getting remade with a bit of an appeal for the older generations.
Like having things like an over all plot to the series as appose to individual monster-of-the-week type episodes.
Eg. Transformers Beast Wars, AstroBoy, Gatchaman OVA, Battlestar Galactica.
This was not the case with voltron.
Mawdryn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:24 pm Reply with quote
Digital Dreamer wrote:
Mawdryn wrote:
I'd also vote for Gatchaman
They did to a remake of Gatchaman about 10 year ago. The good news was that it kicked ass. I really loved out they moderised a lot of the designs, and still kept them looking cool and yet retro at the same time.
The bad side of this was that is was very short ova.

Yeah, it was so short I didn't see it. Bummer.

Quote:

Mawdryn wrote:
I'd also vote for ... Space Cruiser Yamato.
They just about remade every thing else from that creator. I think Space Cruiser Yamato is long over due for a remake and a moderisation.

Yeah. It's been so long since I've seen Yamato that I really only remember what the characters and vehicles look like but really nothing else.

Quote:

VOLTRON is another series I would like to see remade. But this time could they not have a childish plot they they did with VOLTRON 3D.
The biggest downfall for VOLTRON 3D was that all the fans grew up, however the writers forgot about this.
And at the time, we are seeing a lot of other cartoon, anime, tv shows and movies that are getting remade with a bit of an appeal for the older generations.
Like having things like an over all plot to the series as appose to individual monster-of-the-week type episodes.
Eg. Transformers Beast Wars, AstroBoy, Gatchaman OVA, Battlestar Galactica.
This was not the case with voltron.

I remember reading somewhere that there was a new Voltron series "in the works", but that was more than a year ago and I really haven't heard of anything about it since. I do know that it was a continuation of the franchise and supposingly was to return to a traditional animation style rather than CGI.
opaquescum

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:33 pm Reply with quote
Right now I really do not see the reason for remakeing any old movie or series perhaps revisiting the concepts that worked again or perhaps spinoffs have more potential.

Many of the series listed died off for good reason. The concept got old the baggage that was brought along with it weighed it down, and its viewers long since moved on.

Sailor moon came to the US with one strike against it. The same thing that the totally spies nonsense has against it. Whenever you have a character accessorizeing before combat you have issues. Yeah it lasted for some time but it definately had a weak male demographic. No offense to any guy who liked the show. To remake this they would probabally have to gut what you like. Otherwise it might look better but still come out dated.

Voltron yeah I saw all the series, and I used to like voltron, but the concept is dated. Power rangers is dated too. These series are basically about selling toys to very young kids. The fact that the toy comes in multiple parts sold seperately helps even more.

Lupin the 3rd yeah I will admit it I hate the show. The clueless detective chases around a master theif who is totally obsessed with a greedy lady that hangs around him. This would never fly not because there is a weak concept there. Following a master criminals exploits is interesting. How to put it mildly inspector gadget had more of a plot. Once again to update this whatever you found appealing would probabally have to be gutted.

I think though if you are willing to go so far as too gut an old show. Redo the visuals, and lets face it do some serious retooling of stories and characters a good one to do it to would be Dragonball not Z or GT. The original dragonball lets face it with Z and later GT they are really written into a corner by this point the bad guy eats a spicy buritto and a planet dies.

First go through and kill off all the muppets. They only get in the way of dragonballs strength surreal combat fast paced with blaster bolts flying out of peoples hands. Get rid of all the redundant comedy that isnt funny anyway. Free up all the time in the beginning in the end thats wasted on recap. The best part is alot of people never actually saw Dragonball. You can resurrect the better characters off the muppets bring in some real bad guys, and send goku on his adventure to collect the dragonballs.

To me the only question when it comes to remakes is the following. Would you really want to see your old show ripped to shreads. How much of it is actually salvageable. Why did the series fail to survive.

I would love to see a dragonball remake maybe even a voltron, but to be honest for either of these to fly, and I think history bares this out they would have to be gutted. Any resemblance after the fact would be purely circustantial. I just keep flipping back into my brain to that CG voltron they had a while back. My god that thing totally well stunk. I would rather a series be buried in hallowed ground rather then be dug up and not get the treatment it needs to make it work again. Better plot more complex stories more dynamic characters. A flat out recycle job only hurts it more then helps it.

Anyway thats my 2 cents maybe dragonball it could survive the total ripping it would have to take to make it good. Enough could be salvaged. Anything that did not have the degree of richness really couldnt suvive the tear down to anything a true fan would find acceptable.
JoshuaStChristopher

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:39 pm Reply with quote
I'd like to see Anno go crazy and re-do Eva... but with a different story. Just take the same universe and characters and make something different out of it.

You know that'd sell like sexual hotcakes.

But honestly, I was watching the show earlier today, and I still think it looks pretty good for its age, especially with the Platinum remasters.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:03 am Reply with quote
Mawdryn wrote:
My vote would be for an updated version of Lupin III simply to bring its style into the present.

For what it's worth, they have produced a new Lupin III TV movie every year since about 1988 or so, with no signs of stopping anytime soon. They come out around mid-summer each year, and feature up-to-date animation in each one. I've only seen a couple of them myself (two from the 2000s, and one from back in the late-80s/early-90s when they first started), but the ones I have seen have been really good, and have stayed true to the overall tone of Lupin III.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Kouji

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:50 am Reply with quote
opaquescum wrote:
Right now I really do not see the reason for remakeing any old movie or series perhaps revisiting the concepts that worked again or perhaps spinoffs have more potential.

Many of the series listed died off for good reason. The concept got old the baggage that was brought along with it weighed it down, and its viewers long since moved on.

Sailor moon came to the US with one strike against it. The same thing that the totally spies nonsense has against it. Whenever you have a character accessorizeing before combat you have issues. Yeah it lasted for some time but it definately had a weak male demographic. No offense to any guy who liked the show. To remake this they would probabally have to gut what you like. Otherwise it might look better but still come out dated.

Voltron yeah I saw all the series, and I used to like voltron, but the concept is dated. Power rangers is dated too. These series are basically about selling toys to very young kids. The fact that the toy comes in multiple parts sold seperately helps even more.

How exactly were any of the series that people listed in this thread they wanted to see remade "died off"? They didn't "die off." They just finished and many of those series are still popular today. The point of remaking older anime series would be to help bring the series some interest to newer fans. If anime companies were to remake some of the older classic stories with updated animation while still retaining the feeling of the original version, it would help bring in a lot of newer fans who hate older anime just because they don't like the outdated animation. At the very least it could help create more respect and awareness among anime fans of older anime. Also, many of the series people listed here were great classics in their time with a lot of potential, but may have been unsatisfactory in some areas. Remaking an older series gives the writers a chance to go back and improve on stories and characters that could've been handled better. For example, Miyazaki-san felt unsatisified with the animated version of Nausicaa because it was a poor adaption of his manga. Remaking the movie as an OVA series would give Nausicaa the chance to have the animated version Miyazaki-san and fans of the manga always wanted and could help bring in newer fans to Nausicaa.

Since when did Sailor Moon have any "strike" against it? While there are some people who find it girly, the series is actually quite popular and is still regarded by many anime fans as a classic. Sailor Moon revolutionized the magical girl genre in Japan by being the series to successfully popularize the idea of a group of teenage girls transforming into a team of superheroines to defend the Earth from evil and almost all modern magical girl anime are modeled after Sailor Moon. In America, Sailor Moon introduced many people to anime and its popularity also established a market for shoujo anime in the U.S. And since when did Usagi and the Sailor Soldiers ever accessorize before a fight? Usagi only put on make-up once the entire series and it wasn't anything more than lipstick and perfume and I never once saw any of the other Sailor Soldiers accessorize. If you think Sailor Moon is "outdated" just because it's "girly", you obviously have never heard of Cardcaptor Sakura, Tokyo Mew Mew, Mermaid Melody Pitchi Pitchi Pitch, or Pretty Cure. And even if a Sailor Moon remake couldn't sell well in the U.S., why should that stop JAPAN from producing one for JAPAN? Japan doesn't really give a crap if a show sells well in the U.S. or not. They just care about the ratings of a show in their own country. Since when is the concept of robots combining into a single one like in Voltron and Power Rangers dated? Power Rangers has been continuing in Japan since the '70s and a new series is released every year. It's hardly "outdated" if Toei can keep it running for that long. And the CGI Voltron animated series wasn't a remake. It was an American-made sequel to Voltron.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
opaquescum

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:23 pm Reply with quote
First off power rangers is dated the entire concept is dated. Why are there still power rangers then. Well its cheap to make. You do not even need talented actors. You put together a few suits and have people run around doing gymnastics. Power rangers isnt anime though. Anime costs more money.

Sailor moon did have a strike against it whether you like it or not, because it was over the top girly. Comeon the battle armor consists of jewelry for pete sake. From what I remember the show when you could see it on american TV rarely left the early morning time slot.

I think your takeing what I am saying as some personal slander its not. The point I was makeing was that for these things to be updated. You would need to accept them getting really tore up so much infact that you probabally would not be happy. These shows often have alot of old cliches, and outdated concepts. For example the overdone suit up sequence.

Let me give you an example I love star trek. Yeah know its not anime but its iconic and universal. I love to watch the show when I can, but yeah the visual effects definately detract at this point.

This show is filled to the brim with tired cliches that would have to be scrapped to update it. You just cannot redo all the action with cooler effects. Your gonna lose kirk hitting on all the girls in the crew. Your going to lose the go go boots. Your going to lose all the subdued sexism raceism and black white moral questions. What do you have left afterwards. If you remade startrek right now this year and kept it all the same but updated the graphics. The show would go down in flames and probabally not see episode 3.

They instead did a spinoff called STTNG there was enough in star trek that could be salvaged and reused, and they did not end up haveing to destroy the original.

Just my 2 cents.
Kouji

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:17 pm Reply with quote
opaquescum wrote:
First off power rangers is dated the entire concept is dated. Why are there still power rangers then. Well its cheap to make. You do not even need talented actors. You put together a few suits and have people run around doing gymnastics. Power rangers isnt anime though. Anime costs more money.

Sailor moon did have a strike against it whether you like it or not, because it was over the top girly. Comeon the battle armor consists of jewelry for pete sake. From what I remember the show when you could see it on american TV rarely left the early morning time slot.

I think your takeing what I am saying as some personal slander its not. The point I was makeing was that for these things to be updated. You would need to accept them getting really tore up so much infact that you probabally would not be happy. These shows often have alot of old cliches, and outdated concepts. For example the overdone suit up sequence.

Let me give you an example I love star trek. Yeah know its not anime but its iconic and universal. I love to watch the show when I can, but yeah the visual effects definately detract at this point.

This show is filled to the brim with tired cliches that would have to be scrapped to update it. You just cannot redo all the action with cooler effects. Your gonna lose kirk hitting on all the girls in the crew. Your going to lose the go go boots. Your going to lose all the subdued sexism raceism and black white moral questions. What do you have left afterwards. If you remade startrek right now this year and kept it all the same but updated the graphics. The show would go down in flames and probabally not see episode 3.

They instead did a spinoff called STTNG there was enough in star trek that could be salvaged and reused, and they did not end up haveing to destroy the original.

Just my 2 cents.
How exactly is live-action which requires you to hire actors, have a special effects budget, hire stuntmen to do the action scenes, and also produce CGI for mecha battles less expensive to produce than anime which can be done entirely on somebody's computer if they wanted it to? Voices Of a Distant Star was produced entirely by only one man and his Apple computer. I think live-action takes more money to produce than something you just have to draw with your hands or animate with a computer, especially when the Japanese take so many "shortcuts" with their animation. Whether or not Sailor Moon had a "strike" against it, that does not change the fact that Sailor Moon wasn't popular. Sailor Moon was only on air on local networks at an early morning timeslot for the first two years it was released in the U.S. Once the series moved to Cartoon Network in the summer of '98, Sailor Moon started airing weekday afternoons on Toonami at 4:00 p.m. The series remained the number one program on Toonami for quite some time until Dragonball Z came along and replaced its popularity. Even after Dragonball Z replaced Sailor Moon as the number one program on Toonami, Sailor Moon still continued to be the number two program on the block until it was taken off the air. All of the first four seasons and all three movies of Sailor Moon were dubbed and aired on Cartoon Network for many years. Cartoon Network even once aired a marathon of the final 17 episodes of Sailor Moon R (and the only other anime series to receieve marathons on Toonami have been Dragonball Z and Naruto).

Official subtitled versions of those seasons and movies were released on DVD and sold very well during the time when Sailor Moon was still mainstream. Kid's WB aired selected episodes of Sailor Moon S for two weeks in September '01 until the schedule had to be changed due to the events of 9/11. Just a year or two ago Toei even produced a live-action adaption of Sailor Moon under the name of Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon and the Sailor Moon anime is rated #25 on ANN. Where have you been for the last six years? Sailor Moon has gone far beyond the "rarely airing beyond an early morning timeslot" that you claim and the Sailor Soldiers never once wore jewelry on their costumes. I doubt you've even actually seen the show in its original Japanese version to know what you're talking about.

Your excuse that a Sailor Moon remake couldn't work because it's too "girly" might've worked ten years ago but it doesn't really work now. Anime is becoming more popular among girls in the U.S. with the success of Clamp's popular shoujo works like Cardcaptor Sakura and Magic Knight Rayearth, the classic mecha series that almost everyone loves Escaflowne, the works of Watase Yuu-san like Fushigi Yuugi and Ayashi no Ceres, the rise of popularity of shounen-ai anime such as Gravitation and Sukisho, and as infamous as their dubs are, the recent airings of shoujo anime on Saturday mornings, such as Mew Mew Power, Ojamajo Doremi, and 4Kids' recent acquiring of Pretty Cure. And I know this is slightly off-topic, but if a remake of Star Trek couldn't work today because it would be taken off the air due to the controversial themes of the original, why do they still show reruns of the original Star Trek on Sci-Fi Channel?
opaquescum

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:42 pm Reply with quote
Star trek would not make it not because it is racey or graphic, but sickeningly so out of tune with the world of today. Remember we life in a society where smacking a secretary on the butt. Will get you and your company sued. You fired.

Whether you beleive it or not live action is magnitudes cheaper then animation. There is a reason so many godzilla and other monster movies were made. A rubber suit and a few pounds of black powder can go a long way. Even models can be done on the cheap. CG can even be thrown in cheap. Often the live action makers simply apply paint to the film and reprint or even mess with the lens to get a desired effect. This is not hard to do. This is not new stuff. They have been doing this sinze godzilla movies.

Also if you think the puddies are expensive no they are not. These are not hollywood or even hong kong action secuenses. You can get these guys from any local dojo or even make adequate just a couple stunt people.

Live action production schedules depending on the quality you will accept can even be done in truncated time schedules. You can film a seasons worth of fight scenes in one day. In other words you can set aside 3 to 4 days to actually shoot, and all your left with is dramatic acting and editing. Heh power rangers does one better they recycle so many scenes per episode the amount of actual new produced material can be drastically cut.

Animation on the other hand is just more time consumeing someone has to draw all those elements. You might argue a computer can help but infact it can actually make the process longer. I can point to shrek where a 30 second shot of film could take upwards of a week to produce and where multiple people have to take a pass over a scene. Sure shrek is high end, but the point is still valid. It can take weeks of animation work to just produce a few minutes of film. A few weeks where everyone has to get paid.

This is what I am saying a live action show can easily be produced for far less. You can even do it yourself in your basement. On a modest income. Though I doubt you can animate a series. Anyone can plant squibs and mimic hand to hand fighting. You may need some help with wire lineing from a friend. I think its quite proposterous to make the comparison.

Once again I am sorry if your a sailor moon fan, but I will point out one thing to you. I was watching goku fight freeza years before it made it to cartoon network. DBZ had staying power it held strong and still fought its way through. I see dragonball GT I do not see sailormoon. If sailormoon had the power you thought it did trust me it would still be around. Cartoon network is one of a the few networks that will really try to make it work for the fans. You might have to watch it at 4 am but it would be on. Explain this to me. If sailor moon is so hot where the heck is it? Nowhere that makes it a dead series or a dead license.

I will grant you what is deemed highly good anime quality dosent necassarily equate to being likeable by the larger population. Perhaps this is its weak spot alot of anime fanz loved the series but average joe cartoon was totally turned off. Meanwhile joe cartoon had no problem with dragonball. I know dragonball pokemon yugi oh and other such fair appeal to a much larger segment of the population then hardcore anime buffs.

Asfor the increase in female anime viewers thats good. On the other hand produceing a anime that is very gender oriented only limits a potential audience. There are alot of good heroines in anime that would and do appeal to a larger segment of the population. Personally I would like to know the per capita of female fans do you have a link to any statistical studies on the subject or is it general hearsay or speculation. How do the genders stack up. Is there enough of a gender specific base to justify this series being brought back?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3