• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
New Madoka movie screenings don't include the 3rd movie trailer.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mirri

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:01 pm Reply with quote
I went to the screening in Buffalo, New York, today, and the trailer was not played after the end of the second movie.

When I asked the staff of the theater about this, they said that they received an addendum to their screening information after they were contacted and agreed to screen it that screenings after the first five would not include the trailer for the third movie.

I feel kind of ripped off now, I have seen the show like seven times and I went to the movie 90% for the trailer for the third movie and 10% for the new footage... did this happen to anyone else who has seen the Madoka movies in the meantime?

I can only speculate that the trailer was removed from U.S. screenings after it went up on Youtube a few weeks back... that doesn't make me any less unhappy, though Sad
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1