• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Fullmetal Alchemist Movie

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
|]arkMyth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:10 pm Reply with quote
I'm new here Very Happy I see people here know a lot of japenese animes so I thought I should ask Cool . Question I saw the fullmetal alchemist movie and was kind of confusing since I only understood one word Confused , I don't understand japenese, so my questions are for anyone that has seen the movie and actually understood, what is the evil Twisted Evil woman's(the antagonist) purpose? all she does seems irrational Question . Does anybody know of a release date in US? I'd definately like to understand the movie, it seemed interesting and had an odd ending but it would have been better if I would have understood. Laughing
coolerimmortal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:35 pm Reply with quote
Lay off the smilies, they hurt my eyes...

There is no US release date. It comes out in Japan on DVD in January. Expect it here shortly after the final DVD release.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Efan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:26 pm Reply with quote
|]arkMyth wrote:
I'm new here Very Happy I see people here know a lot of japenese animes so I thought I should ask Cool . Question I saw the fullmetal alchemist movie and was kind of confusing since I only understood one word Confused , I don't understand japenese, so my questions are for anyone that has seen the movie and actually understood, what is the evil Twisted Evil woman's(the antagonist) purpose? all she does seems irrational Question . Does anybody know of a release date in US? I'd definately like to understand the movie, it seemed interesting and had an odd ending but it would have been better if I would have understood. Laughing

Wait, are you saying that you watched the Movie in japanese, yet you don't know japanese?.... Why don't you just wait for the english version?...
takuhii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:15 am Reply with quote
Why do these films take so long to come out on DVD in Japan? I for one am gonna wait for a decent version to come out before I see the FMA Movie.
LxTrix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:52 pm Reply with quote
when in the series does the movie take place? afterwards?
takuhii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:09 pm Reply with quote
From what I can gather the movie takes place 2 years or so after the TV series
gunshottrigun

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:21 pm Reply with quote
I would imagine the movie will come out after the series is completed on dvd in the US since the movie takes place after it. If you want to know what happened I would find a fma fansite.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1