• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Seikai no Senki, Banner of the stars three, was that it?!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phyrain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:25 pm Reply with quote
I've just finished watching the 2 ovas currently out. Is that the end of the series or was there more promised at a later date? If that was the end of the series alot was left in the air...
Kruszer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:55 pm Reply with quote
As far as I know that's it yes. Hopefully we'll see more of the novels translated into anime form. Crying or Very sad
son_michael

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:04 am Reply with quote
I just wanna know... does the hot princess and that guy ever become a couple?{haven't watched the show in a while}
Mugen1style

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:27 am Reply with quote
I read on the ABH Nation in there Faq page "13. Are there plans of producing Banner of the Stars III?
Plans are under way to have BOTSIII released in Japan sometime in 2006". I do not know how releiable that is and there is no source for this info that I can find .
Sir_Brass

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:02 am Reply with quote
BotS III ep 1 (of 2. it's an hour long) was released in fansub several months back. I don't know when episode 2 will be released.
Phyrain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:28 pm Reply with quote
Hopefully they will make another episode or atleast a manga. But to answer the question about the princess and their relationship.. If I knew that I would have stopped watching the series by now Sad .
Kruszer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:10 pm Reply with quote
Well there's definitely some progress in that area in Banner of the Stars II and also a little in what I've got of Banner III, definitely enough to know they both feel the same way. It's not exactly an anime-style whirlwind romance this one's going to take it's time. The author is probabally saving the real progress for the last book or something. A certain website which I can't mention states that Banner III is done and over with and that all two episodes are available for download. Hopefully there will indeed be more but I haven't read anything to that effect.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1