• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
MASKMAN VCD FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maskmanvcd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:52 am Reply with quote
[We...won't be doing this. -Nagi]
Annie_Jr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:39 am Reply with quote
teh rules wrote:
9a) No Commerce outside of the Retail Forum! ANN's forums are not to be used to sell, buy or transfer goods or services. Users may not post their own commercial endeavours or link to commercial websites unless specifically requested by another poster. Personal websites may be linked as necessary, provided that it is requested or relevant to the discussion. Users who have been hired to advertise for specific items will be banned.

9b) Commerce is allowed in the Retail Forum! HOWEVER, commerce is limited to COMMERCIAL WEBSITES ONLY. Individuals seeking to sell DVDs are not permitted. Links to online auctions are not permitted. Websites that sell items in violation of Rule #10 will be removed and their URLs banned (see Rule #12).
dgreater1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:55 am Reply with quote
maskmanvcd wrote:
*Sa mga batang 1980's na nagwowork na nowadays****

MGA 1980's KIDS,

Sigurado napanood ninyo ang Maskman before?

Do you want MASKMAN VCD? Php 1,500. Clear Copy,Galing ito sa ORIGINAL AT IMPORTED JAPANESE LASER DISC...
-JAPANESE LANG SALITA AT WALA ENGLISH SUBTITLE dahil galing nga sa RAW ORIGINAL LASER DISC(LD) eh....

I'm also a Filipino, but I'm not the kind to go around the NET, saying these bunch of bu||$#|+

MAHIYA KA NAMAN KABAYAN! KAHIYA-HIYA NA NGA PILIPINAS, DA-DAGDAGAN MO PA...

Shame on you!
areaseven
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:43 am Reply with quote
Before Nagisa locks this thread, I thought I'd give out my 2 centavos:

Lumayas ka dito, maskmanvcd! Tarantado ka talaga!
(BTW, Putang ina mo, maskmanvcd.)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime
Nagisa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:04 pm Reply with quote
Locked. No personal advertising, no posting clone topics in multiple threads, and bolding the entire post can get kinda annoying, while we're at it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1