• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
negima volumes.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crashnburn777

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:32 pm Reply with quote
ok, so heres the deel, i herd that negima is going to be as big or bigger than love hina, and it will take the cake on animes due to chart estimations. now heres the question:
is that true or will the series stop @ volume 10? and do you tihnk it will kill off all animes and crown akamatsu as ultimate king of japan?
IchigoK90

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:44 pm Reply with quote
Simple answer=no.

Long answer= Reason being that it won't top love hina is that it seems to have blown must of it's budget on voice actors leaving little money to be spent on animation. Not only that but some of the chapters of the manga have been too shortened. In terms of mangas it might top love hina but if your asking about it killing off all other anime and naming akamatsu as ultimate king of japan then no. I like akamatsu but negima....WILL NEVER BE BETTER THAN LOVE HINA!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Nagisa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:06 pm Reply with quote
crashnburn777 wrote:
ok, so heres the deel, i herd that negima is going to be as big or bigger than love hina, and it will take the cake on animes due to chart estimations. now heres the question:
is that true or will the series stop @ volume 10? and do you tihnk it will kill off all animes and crown akamatsu as ultimate king of japan?

First off, I'd like to know who your idiot sources are. Negima is not and has not done anywhere near well enough to achieve even a fraction of the success you claim, it exists permanently in Love Hina's shadow, and I don't even know WHERE in the hell you plucked that "king of Japan" idea from. Confused It's a mediocre harem title putting in something of a mediocre performance, and there are easily hundreds of anime and manga of infinitely higher quality and renown. It's nowhere near any sort of phenomenon, and isn't poised to make any sort of waves whatsoever in the anime market.

And now that I'm getting a rough idea of what your nonsense "Negima killing things" thread in the Manga forum was about, do not post the same thread twice in two separate locations. On top of that, you still have your grammar and spelling to clean up.

Locked.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1