• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Life Shards Online

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rex510

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:22 am Reply with quote
hey I have just helped to create an online rpg. It is in beta testing just now but the DMT Team only have one Gfx artist and it is getting too much for him alone. We need someone who would like to join our team that will draw for us there own ideas and pre given ideas. Anyone??

The DMT Team is thankful for your kindness
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Steventheeunuch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:36 am Reply with quote
How can a game be in Beta testing when the visuals haven't actually been develo-

Oh fudge it, this isn't going to go anywhere.
v1cious

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:16 am Reply with quote
Steventheeunuch wrote:
How can a game be in Beta testing when the visuals haven't actually been develo-

Oh fudge it, this isn't going to go anywhere.

HAHAHAHA same thing i was thinking.

what is it? a MUD?
Rex510

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:00 am Reply with quote
we already have visuals but we cannot keep to our update times for gfx at the moment. We have enough gfx for the game just now but we need a team to start making gfx for the next update when the gfx will change.And then fo every update after that aswell.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Nagisa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:56 pm Reply with quote
Locked. No personal advertising.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1