• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
eyeshield 21

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hirumato

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:12 pm Reply with quote
yo sup evry one. if ur a fan of football them u hav to check this manga novel out. its also out on television but its only for people in japan. any ways if any of u hav any mor info bout this let me no. things tht i no so far is tht theres only 2 graphic novels n 16 episodes out for japan. i wont tell u bout the story of eyeshield because i dont want to spoil it for u.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
The Ramblin' Wreck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:37 pm Reply with quote
hirumato wrote:
yo what's up evry one. if ur a fan of football them u hav to check this manga novel out. its also out on television but its only for people in japan. any ways if any of u hav any mor info bout this let me no. things tht i no so far is tht theres only 2 graphic novels n 16 episodes out for japan. i wont tell u bout the story of eyeshield because i don't want to spoil it for u.

Is this English??
hirumato

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:45 pm Reply with quote
nah wreck. at least the novel is. but the anime im still not sure yet
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Bruce Lee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:19 pm Reply with quote
hirumato wrote:
nah wreck. at least the novel is. but the anime im still not sure yet

Laughing
Am I the only one who thought that was funny?

Seriously, though, I like this show. If you're an American Football fan (not soccer) you should check it out. It's deffinatley dumbed down, and a little corny. It is entertaining, though... at least until training camp starts!
hirumato

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:53 pm Reply with quote
so is eyeshield 21 out on television. i have never seen it before.of course it just got release this year so im still tryin to search up sources on it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1