• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: K-ON's Azusa Nakano Full-Graphic T-Shirt Offered

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mindwraith

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:28 pm Reply with quote
do want!
tempslip3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:45 pm Reply with quote
Want too! But 6300 yen for a T-shirt? Ouch!
Mirri

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:48 pm Reply with quote
Mindwraith wrote:
do want!

I'm not a huge K-ON fan but I love COSPA's shirts. I own 8 or 9 T-shirts and a nice full graphic polo, as well as a parka that I purchased from them.

Best quality graphic tees I've ever owned, it's unfortunate that they are priced around $40 each on the US site, with a limited selection Sad

$8 continental US flat rate shipping makes up for it, better than spending $20-30 to import.

(note: quality mileage may vary, but I have graphic tees that I purchased over a year after an Eva shirt that I purchased and the graphic on it is peeling, the Eva COSPA shirt is not peeling or cracking, and I never washed the COSPA shirt inside out/on cold/low heat dry, but I did for the other shirt. To be fair, COSPA's stuff is a lot more expensive.)

For those interested, COSPA has a US site with limited selection (mostly due to international merchandising rights...) but it still has popular character goods from Evangelion, Gundam, Fate/Stay Night, STEINS;GATE, and more:

HTTP://COSPAUS.COM
Joe Mello

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:00 am Reply with quote
COSPA does make some sweet gear (their Tiger & Bunny stuff I saw on HLJ looks incredible) but for $45, I'd better be getting the shirt AND the pants. And maybe a hat.
Kicksville

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:05 am Reply with quote
Mirri wrote:
I'm not a huge K-ON fan but I love COSPA's shirts. I own 8 or 9 T-shirts and a nice full graphic polo, as well as a parka that I purchased from them.

Best quality graphic tees I've ever owned, it's unfortunate that they are priced around $40 each on the US site, with a limited selection :(

They are indeed good stuff, shirts I got from them back in high school still look great now (granted, I don't wear them as often, but still!).

The exchange rate sure does suck, though - I'd gotten those for like $20-25 back in the day. There was also this Daiku Maryu shirt I couldn't resist being sold at a Toei booth for 15 many Anime Expos ago, back when they were trying to push the new Gaiking.

I somehow had no idea about that Cospa USA site. I don't know whether to thank you or curse you, there's that Master Asia shirt I missed way back when...for 37.99...nnnngggghh...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1