• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Devil May Cry HD Collection Officially Headed to U.S., Europe

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sainta

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:28 am Reply with quote
Devil May Cry 1: Cool, hard but amazing
Devil May Cry 3: Possibly the best one.
Devil May Cry 2: Well, Capcom can make mistakes but I hope they won't repeat it.
ninja noir

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:19 pm Reply with quote
Always expected this to happen, and i'm happy that it did. Now I just want them to re-release the PS2 Ratchet and Clank games on one disc. But I figure that's near-inevitable.
Majin Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:32 pm Reply with quote
Excellent !! And i am glad that it's a physical disc not a Downloadable or any of that. Sorry but i didn't buy their HD release of Resident Evil until they release it on physical disc.
jmfsilenthill

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:16 pm Reply with quote
Geez, I still have the 5th Anniversary Collection for PS2....not opened. But that's the norm for me when it comes to video games...just don't have the time. :/
mdo7

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:17 pm Reply with quote
Majin Tenshi wrote:
Excellent !! And i am glad that it's a physical disc not a Downloadable or any of that. Sorry but i didn't buy their HD release of Resident Evil until they release it on physical disc.

It's not going to happen in the US. If you want a physical copy, import one from Japan. I don't understand what's the hate against downloadable game, some (maybe most) games are now digital instead of physical. I can understand some people argument for and against digital, but I'm sorry that's the way it is now. If you want physical, go back to 1990's and there's no digital game download in the 90's.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
TopGunman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:40 pm Reply with quote
Excuse me....*walks to a quiet room*

YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! NINJA THEORY'S DMC CAN SUCK IT!!
NJ_

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:55 pm Reply with quote
TopGunman wrote:
Excuse me....*walks to a quiet room*

YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! NINJA THEORY'S DMC CAN SUCK IT!!

This!

sainta wrote:
Devil May Cry 1: Cool, hard but amazing
Devil May Cry 3: Possibly the best one.
Devil May Cry 2: Well, Capcom can make mistakes but I hope they won't repeat it.

And This!

I've never played Dante's Awakening myself but i've heard a lot of good things about it so i'll be looking forward to playing it when it's out. As for the others, 1 was great, & 2 was just trash and i expect the remake to be just as bad if not worse than even that game.
Majin Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:48 pm Reply with quote
mdo7 wrote:
Majin Tenshi wrote:

It's not going to happen in the US. If you want a physical copy, import one from Japan. I don't understand what's the hate against downloadable game, some (maybe most) games are now digital instead of physical. I can understand some people argument for and against digital, but I'm sorry that's the way it is now. If you want physical, go back to 1990's and there's no digital game download in the 90's.

And you know that it is never going to happen because you attend Capcom's board meeting or so ? And hey Capcom is releasing DMC on physical disc next year not the 90s Laughing

And my argument was only regarding RE not digital games. Which as you mentioned are released in Japan on disc but not in the US or Europe.
Lightning Leo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:08 pm Reply with quote
jmfsilenthill wrote:
Geez, I still have the 5th Anniversary Collection for PS2....not opened. But that's the norm for me when it comes to video games...just don't have the time. :/

Dude I hear you, I can see my unopened, unplayed copy of the collection from where I'm sitting. Laughing
mdo7

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:17 am Reply with quote
Majin Tenshi wrote:
mdo7 wrote:
Majin Tenshi wrote:

And you know that it is never going to happen because you attend Capcom's board meeting or so ? And hey Capcom is releasing DMC on physical disc next year not the 90s Laughing

And my argument was only regarding RE not digital games. Which as you mentioned are released in Japan on disc but not in the US or Europe.

Because they would've done it already. But then again, it's possible for a physical release to happen, I wouldn't be surprised.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1