• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Role playing

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nefron

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:30 pm Reply with quote
Question???? does any one think we should have a role play forum here? and if there is can some one tell me?........

I hate to spam... but im just wundering
Sarki-Kun

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:33 pm Reply with quote
Hum...No. Anime News Network provides us a forum for talking about things releated to anime. I either like Role, and a lot of other users also do. However, we can't do it, since we're here to talk about anime...I don't want to look rude, but this isn't a role forum...

By the way, I recommend you to read teh rules, if you still haven't. There, it confirms what I just wrote up, and it's either explained that is not allowed to put personal websites here. Just if you were asking...

Sorry, rules are rules !!^^
cookie
Former ANN Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:16 pm Reply with quote
Nefron wrote:
Question???? does any one think we should have a role play forum here? and if there is can some one tell me?........

I hate to spam... but im just wundering

Yeah, we don't do roleplaying here, nor do I suspect that we will be adding a roleplaying forum in the near future. The ANN forums are intended to be used primarily for discussion of anime, anime news and such.

There are plenty of other roleplay forums out there, though. All you need to do is look around.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1