• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Mahoromatic-a excellent anime !

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anime2me

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 8:52 am Reply with quote
pre-series
In 1980s,alien-The Saint started invade earth,a secret Non-governmental organization has a android called Mahoro

now i give you a site
http://corneredangel.com/mahoromatic/

Didn't you feel Mahoro a little kidish?

But she is so shining and strong and confident in the plot.
-sklakken

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 10:43 pm Reply with quote
Whew! Somebody talked about Mahoromatic! I was afraid it was slipping out of existance.
It is a really good show, but there are alot of people that don't really like it... (I think). But uhhhhh.... Slash is funny. He's a gangsta.

-Sklakken Geebins ...(no people, it's not my real name. Wink )
Dilandau

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 5:35 am Reply with quote
I enjoyed Mahoromatic. It has some really good comedy and was cute, but not entirely nausiatingly so.

But, as with most things that go through GAINAX's hands...the ending was really out there, and ....ah, yeah...strange...

I thought it had an interesting twist to the 'my-girlfriend-the-playstation' genre, with the beforehand knowledge that the whole affair is limited by the constraints of time (oh cruel fate).
Godaistudios

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 11:33 am Reply with quote
The thing I'm looking forward to is the fact that the manga is just about to finally finish in Japan. I felt the ending of the anime felt rushed and the storyline for the second season was weakly handled. Now since the manga is coming out in the U.S., I feel I have something to look forward to. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Shiki MSHTS

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 3:58 pm Reply with quote
anime2me wrote:
pre-series
In 1980s,alien-The Saint started invade earth,a secret Non-governmental organization has a android called Mahoro

now i give you a site
http://corneredangel.com/mahoromatic/

Didn't you feel Mahoro a little kidish?

But she is so shining and strong and confident in the plot.

Heh. These topics just keep coming, even when you think they're going to dissapear.

It is a great series indeed, it was one of my most enjoible ones.

That site you point out to. Tis a nice site. And I think someone on this board is the owner of it. =P

Godaistudios wrote:
The thing I'm looking forward to is the fact that the manga is just about to finally finish in Japan. I felt the ending of the anime felt rushed and the storyline for the second season was weakly handled. Now since the manga is coming out in the U.S., I feel I have something to look forward to. Smile

Yeah. Now if my passion to buy manga was only as great. ^^;

Ah. It's Mahoromatic. So I'll get it anyway. ^^;
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Innotech

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 7:30 pm Reply with quote
I have just volume 1 of MAhoromatic but I enjoyed it so far. Its the best Maid type anime IMO and Mahoro is sugoi kawaii, just that I find that damned teacher highly annoying to the point of disgust. I wish she wasnt there, otherwise Id completely love this show. Ill definitely continue hte series later though, after I get a few more desirable animes into my collection first Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1