• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Adding Manga Releases

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cerberus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 9:08 pm Reply with quote
Since manga is now getting more and more popular, wouldn't it make sense to add new tankoubon to the Releases section of the Encyclopedia. It could be done the same way that anime releases are done. Whenever a new volume comes out or whenever information about when a new volume will come out, the volume number along with some basic info could be added. I'm sure that there are people that would be willing to do this chore and even add the huge amount that has already been released (myself included).

Last edited by Cerberus on Thu Feb 12, 2004 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
rage-demon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:36 pm Reply with quote
Cerberus wrote:
Since manga is not getting more and more popular, wouldn't it make sense to add new tankoubon to the Releases section of the Encyclopedia.

Did you mean to say "Since manga is *now* getting more and more popular..."? Wink

Anyways, i agree. It would be nice to see all of the release dates for manga in one place.
Cerberus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 8:37 pm Reply with quote
rage-demon wrote:
Cerberus wrote:
Since manga is not getting more and more popular, wouldn't it make sense to add new tankoubon to the Releases section of the Encyclopedia.

Did you mean to say "Since manga is *now* getting more and more popular..."? :wink.:

Oh, whoops... Embarassed Well fixed now.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:39 pm Reply with quote
This has been in the "to do list" for a couple months now. Dan will be adding CD & Manga releases eventually.

-t
Cerberus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 6:50 pm Reply with quote
Tempest wrote:
This has been in the "to do list" for a couple months now. Dan will be adding CD & Manga releases eventually.

-t

Great news! Can't wait till it is actually implemented. Cool
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1