• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
A question on Houshin Engi (Soul Hunter)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thewhitewitch

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 10:15 pm Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

This question has been on my mind for a while and I'd really appreciate it if someone could enlighten me Embarassed

According to the encyclopedia, both Ikihiro Hanawa and Hiro Yuuki are seiyuus for Taikoubou. However, all the Houshin Engi sites out there who have seiyuu information list Hiro Yuuki as the only seiyuu. What's even more confusing is that the DVDs released by ADV have Ikihiro Hanawa as the seiyuu instead. I love the series and I think the seiyuu(s) did a great job as Taikoubou, but I'm really curious as to what's really going on..

Thank you!

- the white witch
Emerje

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 3:07 pm Reply with quote
There's a chance they're the same person, or maybe they both played him at different parts of the series, maybe in the flashback to when he was a kid?

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
thewhitewitch

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 1:28 am Reply with quote
Hi,

Thanks for replying Smile I checked the flashback episode on the ADV DVDs and it is Ikihiro Hanawa who did both Bou / Taikoubou.

On this site that has the reviews for all 6 ADV DVDs:

http://www.digitallyobsessed.com/powersearch.php3?search_string=Ikihiro%20Hanawa&schoice=3

Only Ikihiro Hanawa is listed as the seiyuu.

It's odd, isn't it?

- the white witch
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1