• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Do you know the name...?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deadendx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:09 am Reply with quote
I have a problem on my hands. I can't remember the name of an anime I watched a while back. I do remember a few basic (although vague) details about the show including an overlying plot...

Could anyone help me? What is this anime I'm thinking of?

What I know:
- The story focuses around a sacred holy fire called "The Boka". (usually depicted in a large green flame.

- A daughter of a noble king & queen is literally thrown into the sacred fire and "teleported" to Earth. There, a family (of archaeologsits or something close to it) finds her and raises her. She grows up into a teenager and her with her "step brother" are magically transported to her homeland now controlled by an evil king (who overthrew her father).

- The sacred flame is supposed to select a new queen (which would have been the lead female) but 6 (give or take) "candidates" are selected and the new queen will be chosen by the flame.

- Each candidate possesses some sacred item. I know one of them is a red-head & very brute force kind of gal with an enchanted sword, another this time a brunette with a crystal ball.

The series is relatively short I'm afraid, so it may not be all that spectacular or entertaining for its duration. I had watched it on Comcast Digital Cable a while ago off one of the OnDemand's Anime sections.

I don't have much more than this to go by, so please help in answering my question. Thank you very much.
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:47 am Reply with quote
I don't know what anime your looking for, but if your trying to find out the name of anime that you forget it goes in this thread.

Happy Easter Very Happy
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1