• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Classics

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nbs332000

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:18 pm Reply with quote
What do you think are classic animes and what you think should be classic animes.
My top ten classics(list yours)
1. Cowboy Bebop
2. Outlaw Star
3. Full Metal Panic
4. Ghost In The Shell
5. GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka)
6. Trigun
7. Samurai Champloo(going to be a classic)
8. RoboTech(Macross Saga)
9. Hellsing
10. GetBackers(Not the most loved anime but the story line was pretty good W/alot of action)
nbs332000

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:51 pm Reply with quote
What do you think is and if you disagree what do you believe it should be?
BlooDrAgOn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:56 pm Reply with quote
As much as I like this topic, it's going to be locked before I finish my post. You should read TEH RULES (sorry don't know how to link) before you post again. Lists aren't alowed here, because they don't create any discussion. So edit it and explain why you think they are classics.
selenta
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:08 pm Reply with quote
Reasons, we love reasons. Explanations are even better though.

We have a thread for your favorite anime, but remember what is essentially the golden rule here:
Teh Rules wrote:
3) ...... Consider if what you are writing is relevant or important to others. If it does not contribute to the discussion, do not post it. Please post detailed answers to questions, lists and one-liners do not contribute.

If you want to refine and make your idea more coherent and unique from the sticky, feel free to try again. However, if you do, include reasons why each and every one on your list (10 explanations should take up far more than a page total, just warning you) is there, and why it deserves to be there while others do not or that one will probably get locked as well.

Please reread Teh Rules again and try again.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1