• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: This Series of Anime Music Videos Makes Viewers Judge Fictional Killers

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiawase_Rina

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:10 pm Reply with quote
Nice to see this new project mentioned on here!
The premise is mighty interesting (especially how the viewer's judgment may change stuff).
People (especially the Vocaloid fandom which Deco composed a lot of songs for) love to analyze songs and make theories so this was made to scratch that itch.
I remember how people tried to make sense of the Kagerou Project story only from the songs alone (Headphone Actor was a fun one).
So I welcome this project with open arms. I guess I will see what I can forgive and what not.

Haruka's song was quite something. I voted for innocent for now but I have a bad feeling about him. I know why I got this feeling and I hope I'm very wrong...
harminia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:38 pm Reply with quote
Oh, this is a cool project!
I feel like I didn't understand enough of the song but it's implied he killed his dog as a child so that's pretty psychopathic behavior..
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1