• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Baku Hatsu

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Animefreak6969

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:09 pm Reply with quote
Ya, i noticed that the hentai Countdown to Delight, also known as Baku Hatsu, isnt in the encyclopedia and i aslo cant find The Hills Have Size either although i dont know its original name.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime
doc-watson42
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:26 pm Reply with quote
Animefreak6969 wrote:
Ya, i noticed that the hentai Countdown to Delight, also known as Baku Hatsu, isnt in the encyclopedia and i aslo can't find The Hills Have Size either although i don't know its original name.

You're right—neither is in the Encyclopedia. In the future, you can submit new titles via the Add an anime/Add a manga link at the bottom of every anime/manga listing page (e.g., here). However, I have done it for you, both for Countdown to Delight/Bakuhatsu Sunzen!! (the full title per JIGS's site and a translation of World Art's page) and for The Hills Have Size (Muse's (NSFW) Hitozuma Kasumi-san).
Animefreak6969

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:44 pm Reply with quote
Alrighty then!! thanks
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime
doc-watson42
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:49 am Reply with quote
Animefreak6969 wrote:
Alrighty then!! thanks

You're welcome!

Edit: Note that unless an Encyclopedia staff member takes an interest it will likely be weeks or months until the titles are added.
fighterholic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:02 pm Reply with quote
You mean like this one where I got lucky?
doc-watson42
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:08 am Reply with quote
fighterholic wrote:
You mean like this one where I got lucky?

Yup—or the North American Licenses (Adult) thread, where dormcat also approved all of the titles which JapanAnime has licensed, but which were not already included in the Encyclopedia (which I had submitted). (He does not state this in the thread, but I have nine PMs to that effect. ^_^ )

OTOH, we have two new staff members, and the staff also seems to be working harder, so it may be shorter rather than longer.
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:04 am Reply with quote
doc-watson42 wrote:
OTOH, we have two new staff members, and the staff also seems to be working harder, so it may be shorter rather than longer.

"Harder" meant three all-nighters in a week for me. No kidding.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1