• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Ring in 2014 With A Evangelion Calendar

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:29 am Reply with quote
Always hate these bi-monthly calendars that the Japanese seem fond of. Skimping so they don't have to provide 6 additional pieces of artwork. Though as much as I hate them doing it, just as guilty for buying them.
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:52 pm Reply with quote
In fear of sounding stupid here do you get the whole of 2014 and 2015 in two separate calendars? Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
victor viper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:05 pm Reply with quote
TsunaReborn! wrote:
In fear of sounding stupid here do you get the whole of 2014 and 2015 in two separate calendars? Embarassed

It does say two calendars come together, so that's what I'd assume. I agree with TarasTarkas about these 2 month at a time calendars (although it does say they have 15 pages each, so maybe they're both 24 month calendars?).

Every year about this time, I vow to get a nice anime calendar for the upcoming year, and then it never happens. I like Eva, but I don't know if I can justify dropping $54 plus international shipping for a couple of calendars.
UltimaShadowfax

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:38 pm Reply with quote
How do I buy one if I can't read Japanese? Sad Well, only katakana, but that doesn't really help here
gatotsu911

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:58 pm Reply with quote
Would seriously consider getting this.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 am Reply with quote
UltimaShadowfax wrote:
How do I buy one if I can't read Japanese? Sad Well, only katakana, but that doesn't really help here

If you know numbers and which represents what month you'll be fine Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Mr. sickVisionz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:16 am Reply with quote
TsunaReborn! wrote:
... aren't most calendars separated by year?
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:20 am Reply with quote
Mr. sickVisionz wrote:
TsunaReborn! wrote:
... aren't most calendars separated by year?

Yeh I thought this but most calendars don't have 15 pages, that's why I'm a little confused (unless they are counting the front and back covers and a couple of possible art pages?)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1