• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Favourite Anime Film

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me Meester

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:53 am Reply with quote
Okokok erm i dont know if this subject has already been posted but i wana know what is your favourite anime film?...ever!
Non series related of course (dont ask me why cos i dont have an answer thats why....yes neway....i just close these brakets)
CyberViper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:43 pm Reply with quote
I really loved the animation in Princess Mononoke, but for some unexplainable reason I could never get into it. It was indeed a great film but I would have to cast my vote for Millennium Actress or Grave of the Fireflies.

Millennium Actress was just plain amazing. It was very unique and it had a great backstory. It just really plays with your soul until the very end. Grave of the Fireflies was the same. Amazingly considered possibly one of the best anti-war films ever made, this film will just tear you apart. In both, of course, the animation was great. The characters were very beleiveable and I thought that in both films the situations the characters were facing were very tragic. Both amazing shows indeed.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:52 pm Reply with quote
Firstly, the number of pointless list answers I just deleted absolutely sickens me. People, you all really should know better. I mean, assuming you read the rules, which you seem to have been so inconsiderate as to not do.

Secondly, Me Meester, when you start an opinion thread like this, it's typically considered courteous that you provide your own opinion first to get things started. Also, your grammar is in dire need of work; it's not optional to exercise as competent and legible a use of the English language around here as you can muster.

Locked for those reasons.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1