• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Most unique/amazing opening or ending animation

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IchigoK90

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:29 pm Reply with quote
I don't know if this should've been in the Music forums or Anime Forums as it deals with the music for op/ed animations as well as the animation part of it. Anyways which anime or series do you think has the most unique or awe inspiring op/ed animation.

Here some of the most unique/awe inspiring animations for me:

Honey & Clover opening animation 1 - The 1st opening animation for this series is really unique to me. Instead of a traditional animation which displays a small sample of the characters and their antics this opening animation displays an array of delicious food. Yes thats right FOOD! I just really found this to be really unique with some funny elements in it like the cake spoiler[that looks like a pair of panties with a white liquid near the crotch area of the cake and the shrimp fingers reaching out of the plate at the end of the opening animation was really surprising (I literally jumped out of my chair when that happend, I just wasn't expecting that)].

Paradise Kiss ending animation 1 - Wow this ending animation was just so funny for me. Seeing the deformed?? verisons of the characters just dancing around to the ending theme was just soo hilarious. I just find it really unique in that it uses that unique form of deformed characters. Because of that unique deformation this series is starting to grow on me. Question is it also like that in the manga? (the deformation I mean).

Black Cat ending animation 1 - Now this has to be one of my more favoured ending animations. Who likes to see deformed characters from the series looking like cats and doing funny antics? I do! I just wasn't expecting that kind of ending animation from the first 3-4 minutes of the series. Seeing cat versions of the characters was just soo...........how do I say this, I guess it was just cool! Probably the funniest part is when you see spoiler[cat-S'ven versus cat-Train play a game of rock, paper, scissors and seeing Train lose all the time].

Anyways those are just some of the most unique/awe inspiring animations to me.

"Believe it!"

- IchigoK90
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1