• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Angel Blade Punish (hentai)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
W0LF
SPAMMER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:02 pm Reply with quote
I bought the Angel Blade DVD awhile back but I never got around to asking someone if they know if there will be a second DVD? The way it leaves off definitely demands a continuation. I also found a website through this website (look under Angel Blade Punish), this shows Angel Blade Punish and it looks like three new episodes. So I was wondering if they're ever coming to the U.S.? I really like Angel Blade and I would appreciate any info on a future release here in the USA.
Also if it's not asking much, could someone check out the site with Angel Blade Punish and tell me what those other titles are and if they have any plans of coming to the U.S.? I would appreciate it. I am not sure if I am allowed to post a site that shows nasty tibits(well the first page doesn't, you have to find the section that shows them) but anyways I guess I will just put a warning

<<--Warning 18+ only, not for childeren or minors!!-->>
http://www.muse-djf.jp/top/index.html
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1