• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Junai(hentai) Titles. (If you're not interested dont post)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hentai4me

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:10 pm Reply with quote
ok so does anyone know of any decent hentai titles that are Junai(pure love) and if so please tell me(dont just say yes you do...)

essentially I want hentai without spoiler[rape] so tell me oif titles and give me some merits etc.

(also where possible use spoiler tags to obscure adult themes from people who shouldn't see them, I may not have a daughter anymore but I do care.)
Kruszer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:54 pm Reply with quote
I don't like that non-consentual crap either, personally although the only two I've found that don't have it are Love is the Number of Keys, and Wet Summer Days. Then again I've only seen seven hentai titles though 2 of 7 isn't all that great of a ratio.

Last edited by Kruszer on Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
IchigoK90

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:49 pm Reply with quote
I would say Koihime as my friend tricked me into watching it Embarassed .............perverted bastard. Pretty much it has none of the stuff that you dislike (i.e spoiler[rape, S&M, peudophilia or anything like that]).

"Believe it!"

- IchigoK90
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Nani?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:35 pm Reply with quote
Elven Bride, it's about a racially mixed marrige spoiler[where on the wedding night they find things are "tighter" then they thought and then "quest" for a solution.] They are very loving and sweet.

Sounds like it's up your alley.

All the Best,

Nani?
TranceLimit174

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:36 pm Reply with quote
I can only think of 2-3 titles. I don't think it's all junai in terms of it being two people loving eachother emotionally but all of the instances are consensual which is what I think you're looking for. Anyway the 3 I can think of are Shin(New) Angel, Front Innocent, and Little Monica.
The Frankman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:31 pm Reply with quote
Pia Carrot is about the adventures of working in a restaurant by the same name (not bad outside of some bad dialogue), and Countdown: Akira Complex is a beautiful story with the best artwork I've seen out of a hentai title. If it wasn't hentai more people would be talking about it because it actually has a deep storyline that the shojo fans would enjoy. I can't think of other title off the top of my head.
pythos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:47 pm Reply with quote
Are you looking for hentai with "Junai" or hentai with consentual relationships?

Junai stories usually don't have the couple getting together for one reason or another (death, one leaves, etc.). And the relationships are "pure" not sexual.

So could you please clarify.
Zalis116

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:58 am Reply with quote
I was thinking of Little Monica as well, though I haven't actually watched it yet. . .I just picked it up since it looked like a hentai without spoiler[rape/pedo/loli/incest/torture/bondage/tentacles/watersports.]

*Shudders*

And btw, it's "consensual," as in "The couple reached a consensus and agreed to have teh s3x." (Though yes, most hentai contains sex without consent. English Rolling Eyes can't live with it, can't live without it. . .)
hentai4me

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:13 am Reply with quote
ok so, little monica, countdown: akira complex, shin angel and front innocent.

right thanks I'll look into those then.

if you can think of anymore feel free to post away.
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:06 am Reply with quote
No one has mentioned Futari Ecchi? Not exactly a hentai, this is the sweetest adult title I've seen. In both manga and anime, spoiler[Makoto had sex with many different women -- only in his dreams and fantasies. He has never cheated Yura in reality, so we audiences can enjoy fan services of many girls without worrying Yura would dump Makoto because of cheating]. Furthermore, while almost all adult titles have seiyuu casted with pseudonyms, Futari Ecchi is the only one I know featured with seiyuu's real names, starring Tomoko Kawakami and Yuji Ueda. Just think about Rosette Christopher having sex with Keitarou Urashima.... Razz

I wonder what would Omi Minami think...well she voiced for La Blue Girl ten years earlier. Anime smallmouth + sweatdrop

Zalis116 wrote:
I was thinking of Little Monica as well, though I haven't actually watched it yet. . .I just picked it up since it looked like a hentai without spoiler[rape/pedo/loli/incest/torture/bondage/tentacles/watersports.]

Although the story spoiler[never mentioned their age (a smart way to avoid censorship and criticism), the two younger sisters were supposed to be loli].
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1