• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
negima vs luvhina vs ailove vs rest of anime books

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crashnburn777

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:50 pm Reply with quote
ok, so i heard that negima and all of akamatsus creations will kill off all the other animes. im not sure if its true, but i heard it. i will spare teh sites name as not to get it flamed, abused, shut down ect. so the question is what is the possibility of akamatsu's MANGA (i also did this for the anime but w/ diff title) taking the kake and killing off the rest?
Cloe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:07 pm Reply with quote
crashnburn777 wrote:
ok, so i heard that negima and all of akamatsus creations will kill off all the other animes. im not sure if its true, but i heard it. i will spare teh sites name as not to get it flamed, abused, shut down ect. so the question is what is the possibility of akamatsu's MANGA (i also did this for the anime but w/ diff title) taking the kake and killing off the rest?

Hm, let's see... considering he writes inane harem titles used for eye candy that hardly anybody takes seriously, I'd say.... NONE.

I don't want to be mean, crashnburn, but you may want to consider putting a little more effort into your posts. Particularly the grammar. Or else people will think you've just been staring at the Akamatsu girls instead of actually learning to read the text. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Nagisa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:51 pm Reply with quote
crashnburn777 wrote:

What the hell does that even MEAN?

And for future reference, crashnburn777, read the forum rules ASAP. Your grammar & spelling are so off I can't even understand a thing you just said, outside of Akamatsu's manga "killing" something (which...in itself sounds ridiculous no matter how I read into it).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
abunai
Old Regular

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:05 pm Reply with quote
You're wasting your time, Cloe and Nagisa. This is the same fellow who wrote (in another thread):

crashnburn777 wrote:
planetes, oh it sucked hard. i took it back and got negima which is the BEST ever.

Final grade: failure.

- abunai
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Nagisa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:18 pm Reply with quote
And he's even posting identical threads in multiple forums.

Locking both of them.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1