• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Full metal panic the second raid

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kazumatheshellbullet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:50 pm Reply with quote
I really liked the voice overs on full metal panic for the dub version but i like watching subs to but is it worth it to pick watch it in japanese because they are only through two dvd's of fumoffu and the next one comes in september-october and even then i will
still be waiting for the next one. I like watching shows in sub but i really like the voiceovers and i dont want to spoil it
Nagisa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:59 pm Reply with quote
Do you mind rewording that? With proper spelling and pronunciation, even? As it is, it's completely nonsensical, and the use of at least functional grammar is part of ANN's rules.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Starwind Amada

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:20 pm Reply with quote
Okay, dubs don't "spoil" the story any more than the Japanese. Second, FMP: 2nd Raid hasn't even been licensed, so what you're saying is not possible, and third, there's still one more Fumoffu DVD to come, with episodes 9-11.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1