• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Searching for an anime- vague description

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FinalSolace

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:16 pm Reply with quote
The first anme i saw was fist of the north star when i was about 6 years old.

the next summer i went on a trip to spain for a month- while watching spains main channel- antenna 3- i came across an anime that was sort of reminicant of dragonball Z but wasnt, and i expect could have been better that dragonball.

The description- this is a collection of vague memories

the main villain was a female wearing a bunny rabbit outfit- either it was a playboy costume or she was actually a real bunny woman.

the main character was young- like a little bit older that goku of original dragonball series- he carried a sword and could summon orbs or something.

the main characters where based on a boat in the middle of the city river or bay or whatever- much like how you have you kame house- only one of those floating houses.

there were dragons involved- when he summons dragons theres loads of colored orbs flying around and a guy in tech clothes riding in the dragons mouth.

there was a episode where the main character grew really big- like king kong sized- there were even 5 mecha decoys that looked like him and as the main villain blasted one- another one popped up from under the sea.

thats about all i can remember- but was a cool anime that i never saw again- can anyone help???
Dagwood

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:47 am Reply with quote
Please use the pre-existing "Sticky" Thread animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12376; and read "Teh Rules" (if you haven't already done so).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1