• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Saint Seya question

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pablobhz2005

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:16 am Reply with quote
Sorry...i know that may be an old question
But when they will release other Hades episodes ?

There's too much time i am waiting, and no one knows nothing...

COuld someone here tell me ? Or there will be no end for the Hades OVA...(It has only 13 episodes)

Thank u all Smile
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
pablobhz2005

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:27 pm Reply with quote
please...
you all, from anime news network forum
help me...i just want to know if they will release more episodes from the hades series...

i heard that the movie(the last) was its continuation...is that true ?

For the sake of god,someone answer me!
Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Necros Antiquor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:57 pm Reply with quote
Well, the Hades Chapter OVA is only 13 episodes. After this is the fifth Saint Seya movie, Saint Seya: The Heaven Chapter ~Overture~. This is a direct sequel to the Hades OVA, which is, naturally, a direct sequel to the TV series. These are the last segments of the Saint Seya anime franchise, and I believe that this completes the manga's storyline as well, though I'm not sure on that. However, so far ADV has only licensed the TV series. The Hades Chapter OVA and all five movies, including the Heaven Chapter ~Overture~ remain unlicensed. (Incidentally, only movies 3 and 5 are full length movies, and they also hold the distinction of actually relating to continuity.)

BTW, if you ask a question, you should wait more than 8 hours for a response before you start to whine and beg. Not everyone is going to jump at a response, especially on an older series that hasn't been in the "spotlight" for years, no offense to your fandom. Also, you should know that my response is not official in any way. I'm just going off of information that is easily accessible on this site if you bother to look around.
pablobhz2005

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:29 pm Reply with quote
I am so sorry for what i 've done...i was too nervous about hades series.

I live at Brazil...everobody here watches Saint Seya. BTW , everybody asks me about the hades...

I readed(do not remember where) that the prologue, was a continuation about Hades...i am downloading it(I found it with portuguese subttitles...)
Oh well...i can only thank you for the answer...and i believe in the information you gave me. It matches with what i readed many times before came here and ask you all.

Thanks Smile

And i am so sorry saint seya is being forgotten...people from TOEI should know that in latin-america,spain and other countries with languages like mine(or near), it still is too famous...too famous that everybody watches the episodes many times...

Bye Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1