• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Battle Angels the movie!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AKOrtega

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:55 pm Reply with quote
I have come across some info that Battle Angels will be made into a movie, based on the Japanese Manga series by Yukito Kishiro. The movie combines the first three books, Ido, Alita, and Hugo. the release date is set for some time in 2007 so there is a long wait. It will be released by 20th century fox and directed by none other than James Cameron. It will be lve action and CG mixed, meaning they'll build sets, theyll shoot with actors and have CG characters. Alita will be CG; she'll be performed by an actress but what you see in the film will be CG. It will also be in digital 3D so everyone will have to were 3D glasses.
Ataru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:12 pm Reply with quote
There is a number of topics that cover this movie. To the right of your screen is "Forum Functions" and third one on the list is "Search". Please, for love of what is holy and dear to the minds of others, use it. It's not just you, but others that have been doing this.

Just a side note, James spoke at GDC last week about doing a game for the X-Box 2 about this movie. Let's see, a game based off of a movie, based off a anime. Bad X 2.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1