• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Negima Spring OVA DVD credits

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
386sky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:02 pm Reply with quote

This is the ending credits (nine screenshots) of Negima Spring OVA released by Funimation, which had five evident mistakes:

1. Credited Mai Kadowaki as Mali Kadowaki for the voice actress of Satomi Hakase. You do recommend not creditting this.

2. Duplicated the Key Animation section, before the Assistant Directors of Animation section.

3. Misspelled Yoshiaki Ito, Yoshinari Saito, Daisuke Iwasaki, Genichiro Abe, Ryozo Sugiyama, Kosuke Murayama, Go Suzuki, Yuichi Nakazawa, Koichiro Ono, Hiroko Shigekuni, Yosuke Kohashi, Kanako Sato, Mitsuko Kato, Ryoka Kinoshita, Megumi Kato, Takayuki Aizu, Shohei Uchimura, Shigenobu Okawa, Kyoko Kametani, Soshi Shiihara, Kohei Arita, Koji Tanoue and Akiyuki Shinbo.

4. Misspelled the Cooperation word as "Finishing in Coopreation with"

5. Misspelled the given name of Chizuru Nabe.
Devil Doll

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:06 pm Reply with quote
Many of these "misspellings" are just different romanizations, such as Ito vs. Itou, Saito vs. Saitou, Yosuke vs. Yousuke.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1