• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
BERSERK 2nd video Game

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cakewars

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:56 am Reply with quote
okay I just found out about the 2nd video game of BERSERK I just read up to book 24(of the manga) did I spoiled this game by much (the one for Japan only for PS2)

I hear there are 6 levels so did I only spoiled 1 and 2?
The Xenos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:57 pm Reply with quote
Really, how do you spoil a video game by reading the manga from which it is based? If you ask me it's better to read the manga first then see those scenes translated into a badass video game. Plus I'm pretty sure the video game is based on later chapters, after the eclipse.
cakewars

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:10 am Reply with quote
The Xenos wrote:
Really, how do you spoil a video game by reading the manga from which it is based? If you ask me it's better to read the manga first then see those scenes translated into a badass video game. Plus I'm pretty sure the video game is based on later chapters, after the eclipse.

well I agree but the Game start's off at book 22-28 so I have been told and I read book's 22,23,24

I just want to know did I spoil levels 1-2 or 3 ? out of the 6 levels the game haves ?
The Xenos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:51 pm Reply with quote
Honestly I only played a little on a friend's machine and I never got much past the snowy first part of the first level. Not being able to read Japanese didn't help.
cakewars

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:23 pm Reply with quote
The Xenos wrote:
Honestly I only played a little on a friend's machine and I never got much past the snowy first part of the first level. Not being able to read Japanese didn't help.

so you have no idea if spoiled it by much?
ikillchicken

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:57 am Reply with quote
Lots of people like Berserk. It's quite possible only one guy has played the game though. Just because most people like a manga doesn't mean they automatically run out and import every obscure and generally unnotable game based on it.
Wooga

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:12 am Reply with quote
cakewars wrote:
only 2 people on this fourm like BERSERK?

I like Berserk. I even have the Dreamcast game. But I'm not going to buy a game in a languague I can barely understand in a format I can't use. That's just how it is.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1