• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
online stores that sell variety wall scrolls and posters?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrboldy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quote
Hi i would like to know if anyone know a legit site that sells wall scrolls or posters? I tried looking up rightstuf.com but they don't much, and they don't have the ones i want Confused thank you for your help!!
Mushi-Man

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:09 pm Reply with quote
Most of your average anime stores will carry at least some wall scrolls. I can't really think of any shops the specialize in wall scrolls or anything. I usually just stick to places like rightstuf, amazon, and cons for my merchandise. I guess Amazon might have a better selection for this kind of thing, but I'm not to sure.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
mrboldy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:17 am Reply with quote
i see thanks for the help Razz i guess back to searching in amazon lol
Brazzlefrazz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:45 am Reply with quote
While I can't vouch for the reliability of GE Animation, or even how you order from them (I'm just assuming it's the same as any online retailer), Anime Insider frequently displayed items from their site in their "Stuff" section, so I'd imagine that they must have some level of credibility. They only appear to have one poster, but there's a large selection of Wall Scrolls. I'm not sure how useful this site will be to you, if at all, but I figured I might as well mention it.
Semaru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:55 am Reply with quote
there's a whole section of www.animecornerstore.com that's wallscrolls and posters and stuff. They aren't always the cheapest online, but I can vouch that they are legit and have been around forever. I've bought stuff from them a bunch of times and been very happy. Here's a link to the wall scrolls:

http://www.animecornerstore.com/walscrolhan.html
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1