• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Tenshi ni Narumon (I'm Gonna Be An Angel!).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Graceful Nanami

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:51 am Reply with quote
I wish someone would license-rescure this anime. Synchpoint on put out half the series. It has always left a pain in my heart.

This is really stretching it, though as far as "who the hell would want to rescue that show!" Haha.

Anyone else ahve fond memories of this one?
Princess_Irene
ANN Reviewer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:01 pm Reply with quote
Fond memories? I can still sing the opening theme. Laughing What did you especially like about the show? For me it was the small, unexpected twists that were continually thrown in - like spoiler[the moment when Silky cuts the puppet stings] or the character of Sara. Noelle was also a uniquely endearing character in that she could easily have been intensely annoying but instead was charming and heartwarming. This was also the show that made me a big fan of Akira Ishida's voice acting.

Until this all gets put on a DVD, I can't get rid of my VHS player and my old purple fansubs.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1