• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Naruto DVD Box Set 10

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrsatan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:32 am Reply with quote
OK, so volume 11+ will be completely filler episodes?
Brack

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:08 am Reply with quote
Quote:
The animators put all the love they could into the fight, and it shows, in spite of the artistic details that are sacrificed in favor of fluid movement.

Actually if my memory serves that should be animator, singular. I believe all the key animation from the fight in ep 133 is a solo Norio Matsumoto job.
Iritscen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quote
leftbehindxp wrote:
Is there a point to use spoilers with Naruto? Even if you didn't watch it, you know what happens.

What a silly thing to say. Nobody look, I'm about to spoil 99.5% of all the endings to all the stories ever told: The good guy wins. *gasp*

Brack wrote:
I believe all the key animation from the fight in ep 133 is a solo Norio Matsumoto job.

That's who Sara (reanimator) said did the animation. I love it when they do that style of animation; details shmetails, the point is to convey some awesome action, so what you need is fluid motion. The most enjoyable part for me about Naruto vs. spoiler[Sasuke] is specifically the scenes before spoiler[they transform], where the fight is more about skill than spoiler[who's got the baddest ultimate attack].
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2