• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Seirei Gensouki - Spirit Chronicles Anime Gets 2nd Season

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blanchimont

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:25 pm Reply with quote
09jcg wrote:
This one really sucks in paticular. With Sol Press going defunct last week, I don't think well be getting the light novels anymore. They've already started delisting the visual novels they translated.

To elaborate, they've been inactive since August, but a week or so ago their status as LLC in California changed from ACTIVE to FTB FORFEITED, so now they have no legal status to conduct business there.

Personally this hits pretty hard as it means Saving 80000 Gold in an Another World for Retirement, one of FUNA's three light novels they were releasing, will be pretty much dead for us English readers(Average Abilities is handled by Seven Seas, and I Shall Survive Using Potions! by J-Novel Club). And also because this means their kickstarter for the visual novel Irotoridori no Sekai will likely never come to any actual release...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2