• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
What's the Best Job for a Railgun?

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doodleboy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:40 pm Reply with quote
I find Native Advertising tacky...

Then again part of the reason I like this site is that you actually pay the people who work for you so whatever keeps the lights on I guess. At least you make it obvious.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:30 am Reply with quote
Well, taser would work but Touma gets shocked all the damn time. And railgun is too powerful for just something that small. Can't wait to get my set. Then I can finally sit down and watch it together of the first season of Index. I've been wanting to finish this series for awhile now. Now I own them both. Surprised
potatochobit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:40 pm Reply with quote
tsundere are not crazy, just misunderstood.
SilverTalon01

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:09 pm Reply with quote
Doodleboy wrote:
I find Native Advertising tacky...

Then again part of the reason I like this site is that you actually pay the people who work for you so whatever keeps the lights on I guess. At least you make it obvious.

I didn't really find this tacky. Its just as easily ignorable as an article they do about something you don't care about. I think tacky is having green, double underlined infolinks just waiting for you to accidentally mouse over them to pop something up on top of what you are looking at.

I actually think something like this or the side banners is often a nice reminder that 'oh hey that show you were thinking about before, it is out on bluray now'.

On a side note, I didn't expect this to come with the DVDs as well since they sell a DVD version separately (or maybe Funi stopped making that, but Amazon still has it listed).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2