• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Help Please, who is this?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
suiton18

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:14 pm Reply with quote
Hi guys, sorry if this isn't the appropriate board to ask about this. I need to know who's the girl in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEBy7xSg1PQ

I stumbled upon her while browsing utube. Unfortunately, I can't read nor listen to japanese or chinese so I'm unable to know who she is. I tried translating the vid's title with google translate, but it doesn't contain her name in it.

Moreover, the uploader doesn't speak english. So if any of you happen to know who she is, then please tell me. I'll be forever greatful, she's so cute!! :3
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:49 pm Reply with quote
Unfortunately this isn't really relevant to anime or the encyclopedia, so it's kind of off-topic here. Moreover the event, girl and setting in question in this case is Taiwanese, so it's not even related to Japan which would be about the only remote link to anime and anyone here that could speak Japanese still would not be able to help, sorry.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1