• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
If you could make a spin-off of any anime.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angel Lily

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:38 pm Reply with quote
If you could havec a spin-off of any anime seirs what would it be about. For me it would be the Pokemon fanfic I'm writing about. It's not about Ash or talking Pokemon (though it has both), it's magical girl about beings known as the Pokemon Angels. The main charater is a ten old who is a beigning trainer who is also is an otaku her power is ice. there are also the filtous one who power is rock, the mature one who has the power of dragon, the sarcatic one who has the power of water, the femine one who has the power of grass, a formal member of Team Aqua who who has the power of dark and the spirtal one who has the power of fire. I am currenlty writing and it's not on any website but it used to be on a message board on a website call Pokemon Crater but it was detlted. If you could create an anime spinoff what would it be about and from which anime.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime
triggerw

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:50 pm Reply with quote
Fanfic of something: Me is about three brothers, Shin-Taku (Ninja) represented by Wind element, Shin-Shiro (Fighter) represented by Fire element and Shin-Ryuu (Samurai) represented by lightning element. When they were born, they were the object of the Shin Experiment, they mix the DNA of ancient dragons with elemental powers (Wind,Fire,Lightning) into them to created a new race (They look like normal human beings, but with supernatural powers). They finally succeded, they were known as the Shin brothers. They work with the police to stop bad guys until one day, they encounter two guys Gen-Shiro and Gen-Roshi, Earth and Ice.... to be continued

I already start this and gonna maybe post it somewhere when i finish till Chap 10
balla

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:55 pm Reply with quote
a series about Spikes past.
triggerw

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:02 pm Reply with quote
balla wrote:
a series about Spikes past.

that would be nice Very Happy
Nagisa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:35 pm Reply with quote
Or it would completely shatter the mystique that added greatly to Spike's charm. But eh...

Personally, I'd make a TV series based on the Cross Fire spinoff stories in the Hellsing manga. It'd be like Gunsmith Cats, only...grotesque and religiously-charged. I wouldn't let the TV series' writers anywhere near it (not after that horrid Incognito stench they smeared all over Hellsing itself), and I'd ensure that Father Anderson got plenty of cameos (might even be a significant character...imagine that, Father Anderson as a protagonist).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:50 pm Reply with quote
Nagisa wrote:
Or it would completely shatter the mystique that added greatly to Spike's charm. But eh...

Personally, I'd make a TV series based on the Cross Fire spinoff stories in the Hellsing manga. It'd be like Gunsmith Cats, only...grotesque and religiously-charged. I wouldn't let the TV series' writers anywhere near it (not after that horrid Incognito stench they smeared all over Hellsing itself), and I'd ensure that Father Anderson got plenty of cameos (might even be a significant character...imagine that, Father Anderson as a protagonist).

*nods in agreement for both statments (especially the Hellsing one)* Shocked.

I would also like to see... well, if you don't know by now, then think about my avatar. I'd say it, but I don't want to seem too repetitive.... Wink.
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:10 pm Reply with quote
Locked.

Too many speculative threads going on right now.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1