• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
I need help finding an anime name

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angel Lily

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:14 pm Reply with quote
Last Sept. at the Japan Town Anime Faire in San Francisco CA I saw an anime in the fansub room. The thing is I don't know the name. It was about this guy who is chosen to test a new type of sute by this little alien girl to save the planet becuase he dosen't have a job. I remeber that he had a rival who was a woman who conatly drinks beers and has a talking rabbit sidekick. Also he lived peacefuly in the same arpartment complex with the rival and the bad guys who knew nothing about each others secret identies. Can someone please tell me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime
Kazuki-san

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:41 pm Reply with quote
I believe you are referring to Dokkoida

I haven't seen it, but a friend of mine has and has told me about it.

Also, if you can make it to Anime Expo, Geneon is going to premiere the first volume there (Press Release) You can get the video schedule here (go down to Film/Video programming schedule, it's in .pdf format)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1