• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
D. Gray-man (Viz Media Release).

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maryohki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:37 am Reply with quote
.Metal. wrote:
I'm sorta into dark action stuff (Hellsing, Berserk etc) and I was thinking about starting this series. Would you guys consider this worth it or should I skip it?

I adore DGM and would recommend giving it a shot. It's not as dark as your examples, but it's still really, really good.
Kalei.doscope

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:24 am Reply with quote
D. Gray-Man is awesome. I totally recommend it. I recently watched the entire anime and the manga (up to the current). By the way, does anyone know when the next chapter is going to be out? I saw about Hoshino stopping because she was sick, but I hadn't heard anything else since then... like when we might see the next chapter out.

I really feel, after catching up with the manga and watching the entire series, that it has DEFINITELY been improving over the years. The first time I read it I really didn't care for it... but by the time they were on the Ark I was completely hooked. It's one of my favorites now.

I think Hoshino does a great job at making things intense. I was on the edge of my seat during the entire Ark stuff and then the level 4 stuff as well. I prefer that much more in comparison to just hunting for the Innocence and such, especially after some of the revelations during the last few chapters with Allen. Hoshino seems to excel with the drama and action, in my opinion.
Shanymar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:17 am Reply with quote
hello everyone Very Happy
i just wonder if they will ever continue the anime, or they made the 103th episode the very end of that? what do you think?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2