• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Working Skins?

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sin Shadow Fox

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:36 pm Reply with quote
Tempest wrote:
The skins are user created, like you I haven't gone through them all.

That said, I'm not aware of any imageless skins (I wasn't aware of this one either).

-t

Well thank you anyway. I appreciate the help. I guess I'll just roam around on the theme page looking for another imageless theme. . . if there is one. And if not *shrug* oh well.
AleksKodra321

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:20 am Reply with quote
Most of the ANN skins I've used work fine. If you have specific ones in mind, listing them could help others give better feedback. And if you have extra CS skins, you should try selling them for instant cash. Check out sites where you can sell csgo skins instantly. As for me, it's a great way to make some extra money from your game items.

Last edited by AleksKodra321 on Mon Aug 05, 2024 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sin Shadow Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2024 9:38 am Reply with quote
AleksKodra321 wrote:
Most of the ANN skins I've used work fine. If you have specific ones in mind, listing them could help others give better feedback.

It's been over 2 years. I long since left this place due to the moral absolutionsists that run this place. I've also long since forgotten the skins for this place but if you want to go hunting through them, think basic modern day dark mode. That's it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2