• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Right Stuf Geneon Bargains - 10 for $50, 25 for $100!

Goto page   Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawnek
Accredited Retailer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:00 am Reply with quote
Here's the sweetest deal you may see this season! Until October 1st, take your pick from a wide selection of Geneon's hottest DVD, CD, and UMD releases and pick them up en masse!

We've got two options available for you, get 10 great Geneon releases for $50 OR get 25 Geneon releases for $100! You don't even have to work the numbers to see how much you can save! (ok, up to 86.67% off!) Plus, don't forget that both offers will net you free economy shipping!

Aside from the standard restrictions*, there is just one very important restriction to note: to use these coupons, you cannot have any other items in your cart aside from the items that qualify for the sale and you have to have the exact number of items for the coupon usage as well. In other words, if you're looking to purchase a few other items along with the selections you get with the coupon, you'll have to make a separate order. It's just a minor thing, really! Finally, you cannot have duplicate items or multiple quantities of the same item in your cart - this is to keep one customer or a store from loading up on all of the available inventory for an item - fair for all!

This offer is available from now until October 1st, 2006! *Certain restrictions apply, see below for details.

How? Just use the following reusable coupon codes when you check out through our online store:

10 Item Coupon Code: BOUNTY10
25 Item Coupon Code: BOUNTY25
Expires: 10/1/06 at 11:59 P.M. CST

Not sure what products are included in the sale? We've made it especially simple, just click on the small graphic reading "Bountiful Items", located on the right-hand side of our main page and you'll be able to page through the item listings with ease!

*Restrictions: To utilize this coupon, you must put the requisite number of items into your cart, with no other items included, and proceed to checkout. Upon completion of your order, you will see the total charge change to the promotional price. No other coupons or discounts may be applied to orders placed using this promotion. You will be charged for the total promotion price on your initial shipment for your order, and you may receive separate shipments to complete your order at our option. Once your order is placed, you cannot cancel the order or substitute items on your order, with the exception that you may substitute an item with another item which is also eligible for the promotion. Some titles are available only while supplies last. Should stock be exhausted for an item you ordered, you will be contacted by customer service and given the opportunity to substitute another eligible item.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:24 pm Reply with quote
"Holy crap! Anime hyper" would be the right description. Thank you so much, Mr. Kleckner Very Happy!
undeadben

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:37 pm Reply with quote
This works out great, I was just about to make one last large selfish purchase before starting holiday, and other, shopping for others. This pretty much ensures I'll have enough to watch untill next year.
one3rd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:39 pm Reply with quote
Wow...um, someone at TRSI has gone crazy.
Dargonxtc

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:41 pm Reply with quote
*Falls to floor*

*thud*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
sykosteve

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:17 pm Reply with quote
wow...I had been trying to save my money for the convention in a couple weeks AWA...but this offer was simply too good to refuse. I won't get deals like this at a con, paying an avg of 4 dollars a dvd.

I'll post what all I picked up in the "what did you just buy" thread
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:52 pm Reply with quote
1) Do international orders applicable to this discount?
(I know shipping and handling fees have to be calculated separately)

2) How about boxsets?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reno-chan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:53 pm Reply with quote
I love you guys. Not only did you release Tylor, but you have the best anime deals ever Anime smile
jgreen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:57 pm Reply with quote
Dammit, Shawne, you people just got $300 from me on Friday. What're you trying to do, drive me into the poorhouse? Just curious, though, if one orders 50 DVDs, could you put all of that on one order, or do you have to do 2 orders of 25 a piece?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
sykosteve

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:58 pm Reply with quote
dormcat wrote:

2) How about boxsets?

I didn't see any boxsets up for offer. I know they aren't considered legit, but i'll be going for some champagne boxes for these Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Dargonxtc

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:21 pm Reply with quote
jgreen wrote:
What're you trying to do, drive me into the poorhouse?
*still on floor*

No kidding, but I can't complain either, this is a really good thing coming to us.

*passes out*

jgreen wrote:
Just curious, though, if one orders 50 DVDs, could you put all of that on one order, or do you have to do 2 orders of 25 a piece?
I have read this post and the front page site very carefully, and I would do 2 seperate orders of 25 a piece. They make it very clear the want exact numbers on the orders, either 10 a piece or 25. So I wouldn't order in any other number than 10 or 25.
jgreen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:42 pm Reply with quote
Dargonxtc wrote:
jgreen wrote:
What're you trying to do, drive me into the poorhouse?
*still on floor*

No kidding, but I can't complain either, this is a really good thing coming to us.

*passes out*

Yeah, although after going to TRSI's site, I figured out that "a wide selection of Geneon" releases does not mean ALL Geneon releases, just the stuff listed here. So yeah, not quite all the things I thought would be available, but with 462 items to choose from, finding 25 probably won't be terribly difficult.

Still, too bad Samurai Champloo is only included in the sale on UMD. Aw shucks... *snaps fingers*
daxomni

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:59 pm Reply with quote
So long as everything I ordered eventually ships I'll be happy. Geneon DVD's for $4 each with free shipping? Yeah, I can swing that. Excellent sale. I'm glad I waited to pick up some of these.

OTOH, I hope this sale doesn't mean that Geneon is falling on even harder times these days. I mean, I'm a little surprised that so many of their DVD's are apparently selling poorly enough that they're willing to dump them on the market like this.
jousha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:11 pm Reply with quote
Thank you oh so much for such a gift of a bargain you have made. The least I could do from now on (after going with the 25 for $100 plan) is bookmark your site, and I will do just that. I hope to buy more from your place in the future, too.
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:50 pm Reply with quote
Couple of things to note here first off.

Quote:
For this order, the following coupons were used:
Geneon Special Offer - 10 Items for $50!

Total savings on items on your order: $265.30

Dear lord I love Rightstuf......I wish there was some count of monte cristo dvds.....althought I did get all of keaton...
Till next time,

Delta Kiral
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page   Next
Page 1 of 16