• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[adult swim] Fix Goes 24/7

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:08 pm Reply with quote
[adultswim] wrote:
On Friday, March 27, AdultSwim.com will launch Adult Swim Fix, streaming full-length episodes twenty-four hours a day online. Seven archival episodes will be available at all times, while premieres will continue to debut on Fridays, two days before they appear on-air.

A full schedule is forthcoming.

via [adultswim].com

They haven't announced the schedule yet, but recently they've added Samurai Champloo to the standard Friday lineup.
bebopag812

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:19 pm Reply with quote
So, are they going to start over with the beginning? If so, that would be incredibly awesome! I tried looking on the site but I couldn't find anything about it being 24 hours.
camelot187757

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:20 pm Reply with quote
Thank god I hope they add more anime to it. Looks like someone in Georgia finally wised up to that whole internet thing. Now if only the Anime Network would follow suit. Speaking of Anime I hope they add more titles to their "line-up" instead of just the Boondocks and Samurai Champloo. But in any case ho-rah for Time arner and the mediocre folks in AS
Meson

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:55 pm Reply with quote
This will be be interesting to see if this works. I hope they bring more anime to this, but I know how dificult that is (Japan hates all things internet), so Samurai Champloo and some fine American animation will do for now..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1