• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
anime car accessories

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bright_Spear

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:58 pm Reply with quote
Okay, today I bought my new(for me) car. Yeah for me. Very Happy So I've decided to get a couple car decals or whatnot for it. I never thought of getting any for my old car because, quite frankly, its an old person car.

Not that thats bad, that car got me through four years without any real problems, but they would have looked weird on it. So, anyone know any good accessories that you bought or seen. I have my eye on this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002GRXDLI/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&smid=A2UYG47GILQ25U

It would look nice on my black car.
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:09 pm Reply with quote
There's all kinds of magnets on TRSI. Personally, I like the Haruhi-chan one. I don't know how strong they are, but as long as you don't go mud bogging, I wouldn't think there would be any problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Polycell

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:27 pm Reply with quote
For what it's worth, my brother slapped a magnet from our credit union on his car a few years back and when he went to remove it some of it stayed behind.

Still shouldn't go mudding with them, but they'll probably stay.
Wooga

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:00 am Reply with quote
I have this

now if only I had a car still...
Kruszer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:23 pm Reply with quote
The King of Harts wrote:
There's all kinds of magnets on TRSI. Personally, I like the Haruhi-chan one. I don't know how strong they are, but as long as you don't go mud bogging, I wouldn't think there would be any problems.

I think that the problem would lie in that a lot of modern cars are mostly plastics on the surface, thus it may be wise to look into it first or test your car's material with a magnet you already own to see what sticks before buying a bunch of magnets.
kaydub

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:28 pm Reply with quote
Forget the little magnets and accessories, you should go full itasha and slap a huge vinyl of your favorite show on the side of your car! I mean, who wouldn't want to drive around in a mobile K-ON! billboard?
larinon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:40 pm Reply with quote
What would be nice are static cling decals, the ones that are not permanent. Surely there should be people selling those at cons by now? This is all google and I found.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1