• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
David Kaye Interview

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pokefuture
SPAMMER

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:01 pm Reply with quote
I've gotten a chance to interview David Kaye, but I need some questions. If youi have one to ask please emial them to [email protected]
Jeikobu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:46 pm Reply with quote
My only question is that he and the other voicers for the English dub of Inuyasha work on pronouncing the names correctly.

I also have requests from my siblings: What are some of his favorite roles? What language does he watch Pokemon in? If X-Men Evolution continued, would he want to return as Professor X? If there's another Inuyasha series, would he want to return as the English voice of Sesshoumaru? Do you know of any anime conventions in Colorado that you will be attending in the future? Could you provide us with your email address? Do you have any pets?

That should give you something to work with. ^^;
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Starwind Amada

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:17 pm Reply with quote
You don't ask a voice actor for his or her email address. Trust me, you won't get it.
remember love

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:03 am Reply with quote
Starwind Amada wrote:
You don't ask a voice actor for his or her email address. Trust me, you won't get it.

Why? Did you try Starwind? Not all voice actors are the same maybe this one might be willing to give it out. Though I expect if he did his inbox will be clogged with crappy emails like I love your work on such and such.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1