• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Ever thought that there was someone behind you?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FreedomsChallenge

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:42 pm Reply with quote
And when you would turn around no one was there? That's because someone was there. Just you couldn't see them. They're called spirits. They're everywhere you go. If you are a shaman you can battle with them. Mines name is Ghardaia,and he's a sayin. What's your's? I also have a lot more.
outlawwolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:44 pm Reply with quote
Thats what your Gardaia thread was about! Did you intend for this to be a post to that thread? And can you separate fantasy and reality?
Steventheeunuch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:46 pm Reply with quote
FreedomsChallenge wrote:
And when you would turn around no one was there? That's because someone was there. Just you couldn't see them. They're called spirits. They're everywhere you go. If you are a shaman you can battle with them. Mines name is Ghardaia,and he's a sayin. What's your's? I also have a lot more.

penor, he's a penis. He has amazing acid attacks.
Ro-zu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:47 pm Reply with quote
It's called a shadow. And it is caused by something blocking the majority of the sun's rays from reaching that spot. Rolling Eyes
Steventheeunuch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:48 pm Reply with quote
Ro-zu wrote:
It's called a shadow. And it is caused by something blocking the majority of the sun's rays from reaching that spot. Rolling Eyes

Go! Penor! How dare you apply your science and rational logic to this conversation!
ANN_Bamboo
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:55 pm Reply with quote
FreedomsChallenge wrote:

You, sir, are odd. Please keep all future topics about anime-- and real characters from anime, not just spirits you made up after you watched too much Shaman King. Locked, and please don't bring this up again.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1