• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Whoever likes DBZ this is your site!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FreedomsChallenge

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:18 pm Reply with quote
i don't know about you but i love dbz! It's so cool!
Steventheeunuch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:34 pm Reply with quote
FreedomsChallenge wrote:
i don't know about you but i love dbz! It's so cool!

I saw this thread and sort of cringed.

I mean I like DBZ a lot, but this thread.. hm
Starwind Amada

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:38 pm Reply with quote
OMFG I LUV DBZ SO MUCH GOKU IS THE BEST DID YOU SEE WHEN HE KILLED FRIEZA IT WAS SO COOL HE DID A KAMEHAMEHA AND BLEW HIM UP LOL PLUS THERE'S A CARD GAME AND BUDOKAI FOR PS2 OMG DBZ IS THE BEST ANIME EVARR111111

Seriously, threads like this one are useless. They do nothing but fill the forums with spam messages saying "OMG I LUV DBZ IF YOU LIKE IT EMAIL ME!!!!" Nobody cares about your love for some series that's been milked for way too long; if all you can do is yell about how much you love it and how cool you think it is, don't even bother posting, because ANN is for INTELLIGENT discussion, not spam from fanboys.
Steventheeunuch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:43 pm Reply with quote
Starwind Amada wrote:
INTELLIGENT discussion, not spam from fanboys.

You don't belong here then.
remember love

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:30 pm Reply with quote
So far I think this is the most useless thread I have ever seen on ANN.com. Though I've only been here for a short time period...I can't believe this kind of crappy post. IF you have something to say make it where it can be used for dicussional purposes only.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Nagisa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:31 pm Reply with quote
Locked for the ridiculously vapid one-liner opening post. Please, if you're going to start a thread, put some actual thought into it. Don't just say "who liek dbz because i do."
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1