• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Uninhabited Planet Survive

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nofan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:50 pm Reply with quote
have you ever watched or heard this anime series called Uninhabited Planet Survive or also known as Mujin Wakusei Survive?

Well, i'd just saw this 1st 5 episodes thru a fansub and this is quite new and reminds me of watching Gilligan's Island or Lost in kiddie and futuristic side. Confused Rolling Eyes
abunai
Old Regular

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:56 am Reply with quote
I should imagine that the inspiration for this story is more likely to be Swiss Family Robinson (and its descendant, Lost in Space), with a healthy dollop of Captain Grant's Children (and you might want to note that it predates Lost).

I've seen the entire series, and I can say that I highly recommend it. It's a fairly long haul with little action - but the story does go places, and it's one of those series that manages to achieve a satisfying degree of closure... very few loose threads, if any, at the end.

- abunai
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
therax

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:37 am Reply with quote
Excelent show - can't add any more info than abunai Laughing

It is one show I would not mind any age group watching - I would even go as far as to say if a US company picked it up they would not have to edit it for TV viewing.

As has been said , it's long but worth it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1