• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Links to trailers please?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IchigoK90

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:31 pm Reply with quote
Okay my birthday is coming up and I want to preview some anime that I hope to get for my birthday. Can anyone send me a link or multiple links to sites so I will be able to tell what anime I could get?

Oh and if people have any suggestions on what anime I should buy than please suggest.

Here is what people would mostly recommend though i've seen them already:

Samurai Champloo
Trigun
Rurouni Kenshin
Gundam SEED
Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Steamboy
Princess Mononoke

I've seen those so please don't suggest them.

"Believe it!"

- IchigoK90
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Starwind Amada

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:25 pm Reply with quote
You may wanna retitle this thread, because you're asking for viewing suggestions, not trailers (and most anime trailers these days are crap).
one3rd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:07 pm Reply with quote
If you're looking for trailers, your best bet is to just look up the company websites and find the trailers there.
remember love

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:38 pm Reply with quote
one3rd wrote:
If you're looking for trailers, your best bet is to just look up the company websites and find the trailers there.

He's right there. That's the best way to go since it's also the legal way to go. Trailers though can be concider free advertisement I believe sites still need promisson to have them. Plus, at company sites they'll have good quality of the videos.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Efan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:57 pm Reply with quote
What i like to do too see if i would like an anime or not is watch a few anime music videos. I know many of the people here are going to pull out all of this copywright law and crap, but it gets me in the mood for the type of anime (only if it's a good one).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1